Master looking for long term sub/ slave

AussieDomSammy1

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2022
I'm an experienced master, looking for a loyal, long term sub. I prefer women, but guys are welcome too.

I'm into most kinks, and am happy to explore others. My limits are scat, vomit, prolapse/ mutilation, and obviously I only play within the law. I'm not aware of any others.
I tend to be kind, though I've recently been wanting to explore my more sadistic and cruel side. I'd like to explore pain and humiliation, and really see how far I can take it (within your limits of course).
I do require pics and vids, but I am happy to have a talking phase to get to know each other before we start anything.

What I expect from you:

Loyalty. If I'm your master, I'm your only master. If you're in an open relationship, I'm fine with that, but I will be your only dom.

Honesty. Break a rule, tell me. I will trust and reward you more if I can see you're willing to tell the truth.

Communication. If you are busy, need to sleep, shower etc, or any other reason you'll not be available to talk or serve, let me know. I understand we all have our lives and I'll not get in the way of that, unless you decide you want me to control your life. I also understand it's not always possible to say something beforehand, just try not to make a habit of it if possible. If I do or say something that offends or makes you uncomfortable, tell me so we can fix the problem, rather than just leaving without a word.

Obedience. Within your limits, I expect you to do as I ask in a timely manner.

If you're interested, or would like to know more, please start a conversation on here, or reach out to my kik (thisone7256), with your age, gender, limits and a preferred name or title you'd like me to use for you.

Robbie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 27, 2021
uk
Check your PM's

Age - 22
Gender - Male
Likes - Most methods of CBT, piss play, urethral play etc
Limits - Not yet sure, haven't yet explored them, just nothing: permanent, blood, public, family etc.. I can take some serious pain though.

I look forward to what you tell me to do ...

Featured Threads

New Personals