Master looking for slave

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Asia & Eastern Europe
Kinks
Medical play,imapct play, spanking,canning, anal and throat training,nipple and cunt torture,branding and body writings, making rubber dolls,latex fetish

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
Hello everyone, i'm 24 yo master and looking for slave girls or couples. Sending pics shouldnt be a limit for u(no face is needed). There will be a training phase so i get to explore ur kinks and limits and train u to be the right slave for me.

Anyone that is intrested start a conversation with me mentioning ur kinks and limits with a picture or ur tits in which u write owned by punisher(for couples only female partner will do this)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hello everyone, i'm 24 yo master and looking for slave girls or couples. Sending pics shouldnt be a limit for u(no face is needed). There will be a training phase so i get to explore ur kinks and limits and train u to be the right slave for me.

Anyone that is intrested start a conversation with me mentioning ur kinks and limits with a picture or ur tits in which u write owned by punisher(for couples only female partner will do this)
So you expect instant ownership immediately from someone who has yet to even speak to you? You’re asking them to label themselves as your property on the first Intro message? This is a huge red flag.
Users beware.

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
So you expect instant ownership immediately from someone who has yet to even speak to you? You’re asking them to label themselves as your property on the first Intro message? This is a huge red flag.
Users beware.
On a theoretical level I agree with you here. The issue is that most people look for doms when they are horny and not thinking properly. In my experience, ads like this get way more replies than a well-thought-out ad. It might not be what we want to be true but this is just the way to actually get a reasonable amount of female replies.

Cus of this I personally would at most count this as a soft red flag. But actually not even that.

Featured Threads

New Personals