Master looking for submissives to entertain me on kik, discord, Telegram, or snap.

Deane

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 20, 2022
Yo. Experienced master here with a great many kinks. It would be faster to list what I’m not into. If you want to be used and trained by a master to achieve your ideal submissive life, message me on kik and we can go from there.
Looking for females, ts, and passable femboys. Toys are a definite plus, but if you don’t have them I can still work with you.
Ready to get owned?
Kik: penisowner12

garry0993

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2020
Then maybe a better start would be write out all your limits if they are truly as short as you mentioned. Doesn’t hurt does it?

And I think you meant they will be trained to meet “your ideal submissive life style”, not their own.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yo. Experienced master here with a great many kinks. It would be faster to list what I’m not into. If you want to be used and trained by a master to achieve your ideal submissive life, message me on kik and we can go from there.
Looking for females, ts, and passable femboys. Toys are a definite plus, but if you don’t have them I can still work with you.
Ready to get owned?
Kik: penisowner12
A master? At 19? So like at most a year of legit experience maybe. Your self proclaimed master title really means nothing with such little Exp. Then claiming you will “train” subs. What exactly are you going to train them in? I think what you really mean is you want play and tasking. The only training that would be consistent basically across the kink verse would be old guard or leather basics. All the rest is tailored to each unique dynamic and therefor you really aren’t “training” anything. So just be honest say you’re seeking play with tasks.

Featured Threads

New Personals