Mistress V

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Oct 30, 2014
In your closet
Amazing.

This is a truly amazing Ad. It has all the Info, everything to share, and probably an amazing master behind all of this. Please give this gentleman a round of shots.

Now to be serious and stuff. This is a horrible ad. If you want to bust a nut don't go on here. Secondly, "Master/Mistress" isn't a goddamn tag everyone should be able to wear. It's a title given to you by subs or "slaves" (which is another horribly misused term with which many newcomers have identified by)

Third, if you are REALLY looking for a female sub, PUT SOME WORK IN YOUR AD!!!! It annoys the fuck out me that these halfheads are ruining searching for a real sub.

Fourth. Not only "masters" are at fault here. There are many "nonlimit" "slaves" out there. And when you either ask of proof or to go as far as even MENTIONING something he doesn't like, he just blocks you. Or worse, keeps annoying the fuck out of Me until I have to block him.

Fifth. Well fuck it, there is no fifth attention point but I wanted 5 things, so deal with it.

But that's just my 2 cents

S

Sugar_Spice

This is a truly amazing Ad. It has all the Info, everything to share, and probably an amazing master behind all of this. Please give this gentleman a round of shots.

Now to be serious and stuff. This is a horrible ad. If you want to bust a nut don't go on here. Secondly, "Master/Mistress" isn't a goddamn tag everyone should be able to wear. It's a title given to you by subs or "slaves" (which is another horribly misused term with which many newcomers have identified by)

Third, if you are REALLY looking for a female sub, PUT SOME WORK IN YOUR AD!!!! It annoys the fuck out me that these halfheads are ruining searching for a real sub.

Fourth. Not only "masters" are at fault here. There are many "nonlimit" "slaves" out there. And when you either ask of proof or to go as far as even MENTIONING something he doesn't like, he just blocks you. Or worse, keeps annoying the fuck out of Me until I have to block him.

Fifth. Well fuck it, there is no fifth attention point but I wanted 5 things, so deal with it.

But that's just my 2 cents

Love it, love it, love it!! I'm so happy when I see people calling out the bs in these ads. It can't do anything but help to show that this is not the way, both for the people who think this is an acceptable way to advertise as well as for inexperienced people so they know that there is more out there than what is, I'm sorry, isn't being offered here. So, thank you Ma'am for calling out this ad for what it is, horrible. Oh, have I mentioned that I love your comment?!? 😉

New Personals