Master offer/shares slaves with serious Mistress

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
I'm an experienced Master that receives slave proposals (mostly males, some females) on a regular basis. Due to limited time sometimes after a testing period I have to choose and discard good verified slaves. Sometimes I'd just like to send my slave to a different Dom/Domme as an advanced proof, it can be for a few sessions, limited time, or permanent. My goal is to keep in touch with the other Dom/Domme sharing the advances while the slave experiment other point of view of the Domination. I prefer female Dommes, but I'm not closed to it.. The same way I could be ready to accept a slave in exchange, but it's not mandatory.
All i demand is the Mistress is serious and at least with some experience, if they demand my slave to be on cam, they should show.
All my slaves are verified, I'd introduce them with a complete list of likes, limits, introductions, strong and weak points, etc, full nude in different positions for proper inspection (with pics), usually shaven, and totally ready for use inside their limits and as long as 'sharing' requirements are met.
PM to be in touch, have in mind this is not necessarily something immediate, I'm looking from Dominant friends to share when slaves are available.

Featured Threads

New Personals