Master punished me

notor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
My master punished me and I have to take the first 5 punishments that people give to me on kinktalk. I have to post proof om kinktalk.
I can be everything as long it is inside my limits.

Limits: Public Shaving, Family and Friends, Scat, no face showing, crossdressing.

My master will be looking after this thread, so I really have to do the punishments. Please do not punish me too hard, but it is your choice, i can only accept them.

Last edited:

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
Lick 3 friend's shoes and feet clean. Invite them to your place and ask them beforehand if they agree. Make sure there faces aren't in the pictures you upload

notor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
I do not have to do this one, because a limit is: family and friends.
But I still have to do 5 new punishments.

joh3095

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2012
Apply toothpaste to your toothbrush. Put in in your ass for 30 minutes. Also put toothpaste on balls and cock while you wait. Then take the toothbrush out and use it to brush your teeth. Use your own piss as mouthwash, but swallow. Enjoy!

Dirt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 9, 2012
I do not have to do this one, because a limit is: family and friends.
But I still have to do 5 new punishments.

You changed the limit afterwards, originally it was just "family"

but if you don't like friends, you could go out to a public place and ask strangers too if they'd like that ;)

joh3095

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 18, 2012
Wear the same underwear for a week - then eat them - literally. Taken them off, gag yourself with them, and chew on them until they are fully consumed. It will take a few hours, but it is possible. Don't stop until every thread has been eaten.

notor

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
You changed the limit afterwards, originally it was just "family"

but if you don't like friends, you could go out to a public place and ask strangers too if they'd like that ;)

That's public, so that one doesn't count

onknees

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2011
Wear the same underwear for a week - then eat them - literally. Taken them off, gag yourself with them, and chew on them until they are fully consumed. It will take a few hours, but it is possible. Don't stop until every thread has been eaten.

Ridiculous, you cannot eat fabric, even more a synthetic cloth :eek:

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Pic a football game, any you wish. Preferably a team you like. Pic a team. If your team loses, smack yourself in the balls by 2x your team loses by. If your team wins, edge as many times as the points your team wins by. You can only cum the next day. Have fun and let me know what game you picked and what team.