AgressiveMaster88

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 17, 2023
Good evening out there in kink land. I am a 35 year old male seeking a good obedient female for a long term slave. She range is pretty open but the cut off is 42. This will start as online only and of it progresses you may be relocating permanently. If your interested in talking and seeing if we're a good fit I have snap Kik and discord. Drop into my inbox and say hello.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Good evening out there in kink land. I am a 35 year old male seeking a good obedient female for a long term slave. She range is pretty open but the cut off is 42. This will start as online only and of it progresses you may be relocating permanently. If your interested in talking and seeing if we're a good fit I have snap Kik and discord. Drop into my inbox and say hello.
Your profile says you’re 38yrs old. Today in this post you’re 35yrs old. September of 2023 you were 36 in the quote below from the linked thread.

36/m/master seeking good obedient female slave to serve me. Add on Kik AggrsvMstr7526

Members do your proper vetting before investing into a dynamic agreement with this one.

Featured Threads

New Personals