Master seeking male online slaves

MasterSteveVegas

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 27, 2015
I'm 33 and I live near Las Vegas, Nevada. I'm looking for online guys that want to be directed and controlled, but may be willing to interview locals too.

I prefer thin, smooth guys that are young (but legal!!). I am willing to chat with you on Skype or Kik or on here through email at first but the goal is to have you performing on cam, via Skype, ASAP. Typing out instructions and then waiting for a response / blurry pic is not exciting for me and I'm not going to waste time doing that. If you don't want to show your face then get a mask, I'm not fond of waiting for you to re-position the cam to protect your identity. I don't care who you are, I just want you to perform. If that means you need a mask, go get one.

I'd like some short-term commitments. If you prove yourself then something long-term may be acceptable. I promise nothing. I am mainly available to direct you at night and on weekends but there will be some morning or lunchtime performances available. You will have rules to follow for when you are not on cam for me if we decide to make this an ongoing thing. Ideally, all prospective slaves will perform various things on cam for me, and possibly cum, and then I will decide if I am taking them into training or not. I'll be honest, I hope to find 2-3 good slaves and then leave the rest to work out things with other Masters.

I prefer to get my slaves to show me what they are into and then we work to try new things, or to try what they are familiar with in new ways. I like to start where you are at and then move on from there. I will not deal with slaves concerning blood or any illegal acts.

You may contact me here on GetDare. You may also email me, contact me via Skype, or try me on Kik at MasterSteveVegas.
DO NOT contact me if you aren't ready to share a pic or go on cam.
DO NOT contact me if you are under 18 years old.
DO NOT contact me if you just want a typed out list of instructions that you probably won't follow anyways because I can't see you on cam.

IF you are truly interested in me as a Master, then DO contact me ASAP.
Address me as SIR

Gmail, Skype, Kik- MasterSteveVegas

Featured Threads

New Personals