Master seeks sub F for contol

Master_Moone

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 16, 2015
I am seeking a submissive female to use and control online. Mainly using Kik at this time. I am not a "sending naked pictures all the time" Dom. I want to control your life from the time you get up to the time you got to bed. This may include, but not limited to, what you eat to the clothes to wear to the things you do while I'm not there.

I need a committed, loyal submissive who can be contacted at all times of the day to get tasks and be taught the ways of a good submissive. Experience is not require and may not be preferred as I can train you in my eyes to be ahold and loyal little one.

Since we will not be in physical contact, I'm not looking for a pain slut or a bondage freak. There may be time for that at a later date. The sub I am seekin now is a humiliation and degrading kink sub. There may also be some public tasks that will need to be completed. Along with some light self bondage at times.

PM or Kik me @ IanMooneOH. I only have time for 1 maybe 2 subs so interviews may be conducted to find the right one for me.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals