Masturbation Control - Phase One

IzzAvenged

Catfish warning
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Oct 5, 2018
I have become interested in masturbation / orgasm control recently. As I spoke with others about it, I realized that before I can surrender control of my masturbation, I must first understand my masturbation habits.

It was suggested that I keep a "Jilling Off Diary" where I write about my masturbation sessions.

Rather than start with a book diary I then have to type in, I am going to put it here from the start.

This is NOT an invitation for people to try and control my masturbation or anything like that. I know exactly who will receive the gift of my masturbation so please respect me and my choices.

This is going to be a place where I open myself up and expose my darkest inner self and my secretest fantasies.

Reactions: DeedeeDay

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Looking forward to what's in store here. One suggestion that I use when monitoring masturbation is making use of Google calendar. You can quickly set one up and even if you transcribe the events later here it does help to have somewhere quick and always available (and discrete) to make notes of when and what you did.

Featured Threads

New Personals