Matching D/s group for casual/LT dynamics

eunoos93

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 19, 2021
Hi everybody!

Since my last project worked pretty well, let me tell you I am very proud of this new project I have just launched!

I have created a group that tries to fill a gap in this platform. This group acts as an intermediary between Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves who are looking for either casual or long-term online dynamics.
What makes it difficult? Mainly

Searching costs
Scams (blackmail and/or financial frauds)
Identity/gender verification
In this group I am trying to solve all of these three problems at once

I will be in charge of matching Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves
I will ensure there will be no money involvement in the group. This means that no Pro Domming will be allowed, to not create misunderstandings.
Any person in the group will be verified by me the public group and after verification will be added to the private one. The verification process will consist of a form to fill and some video/photos verification.
For casual sessions: Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves will be matched to have sessions on Skype.
For long-term dynamics: Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves will be matched and will be able to use KIK to interact and eventually they might decide on their own whether to move to other platforms.

To join, please send me a DM on here with your gender and role and I will provide you with the name of the public group. Please, include "Matching D/s" in the DM object so that I know you will have read until here.

I will keep a gender and role balance, and will update this post whenever any role/gender application will be momentarily suspended.

Stay kink!

Eunoos

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Hi everybody!

Since my last project worked pretty well, let me tell you I am very proud of this new project I have just launched!

I have created a group that tries to fill a gap in this platform. This group acts as an intermediary between Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves who are looking for either casual or long-term online dynamics.
What makes it difficult? Mainly

Searching costs
Identity/gender verification
In this group I am trying to solve all of these three problems at once

I will be in charge of matching Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves
I will ensure there will be no money involvement in the group. This means that no Pro Domming will be allowed, to not create misunderstandings.
Any person in the group will be verified by me the public group and after verification will be added to the private one. The verification process will consist of a form to fill and some video/photos verification.
For casual sessions: Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves will be matched to have sessions on Skype.
For long-term dynamics: Dommes/Doms and subs/slaves will be matched and will be able to use KIK to interact and eventually they might decide on their own whether to move to other platforms.

To join, please send me a DM on here with your gender and role and I will provide you with the name of the public group. Please, include "Matching D/s" in the DM object so that I know you will have read until here.

I will keep a gender and role balance, and will update this post whenever any role/gender application will be momentarily suspended.

Stay kink!

Eunoos
Gotta wonder similar to that last group ad thing you posted here.

What exactly qualifies you as the person to know what it takes to pair up people in a dynamic together?

Also these problems you claim to be fixing as listed in your post….,
“Searching costs
Identity/gender verification”

This is legit beginners vetting that anyone and everyone should be doing if looking for a dynamic.

What it sounds like you’re trying to do is what most Kik groups call auction groups. Consisting of matching up in temp dynamics of varying lengths of time.

This whole “you’ll be the one who takes in all the verifying pics Vids etc” just sounds like an easy way to collect wank fodder.

If anyone here is needing some other random person to tell them what a correct match up is for a dynamic then they really don’t need to be looking for a dynamic yet and prob should do some more learning on the basics.

Featured Threads

New Personals