Mature Dominant Searching Switches (female or maybe male)

MXK

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2013
Mature Dominant male (39) with BDSM experience both offline and online, living in Europe.

IMPORTANT: I don't switch. So I'm looking for slaves to me, Doms to other slaves.

Due to my long time in this lifestyle, ads, presence in the BDSM online community, friends, etc, I receive good slave candidates on a regular basis so I don't waste time playing games with insecure or fake contacts, I require a detailed introduction, upfront verification and short term inspection.

The reasons I'm searching for a switch are:

1.- I'm interested in the experience of Mentoring former slaves that want to be initiated as Dominants.
2.- I need someone who I trust that can take care of any of my slave/s when I'm too busy or Just want to share them. Obviously, this must be reciprocal and they must be willing to share slaves.

As I told before, you'll be a slave to me, with certain privileges, but must be ready to receive the same treatment, tasking and use of a slave by me. Plus you must be actively searching for slaves unless you already own one.

Your Likes: I'm searching for candidates interested in a wide range of BDSM practiques, from sexual denial to pain and humiliation. I've a strong preference for candidates with special interest in anal training and humiliation, but can be negotiated.

----------------------------
IMPORTANT: You must be ready to take and train both males and females.
----------------------------
If you're interested, send pm with a DETAILED INTRO and a direct email for communication (no kik, snapchat, skype, etc, at this moment, I want candidates that take their time and can write a decent report)

Featured Threads

New Personals