May you make me your toilet for a week?

kinkyarock

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 6, 2022
Hey there.
I'd be interested to try being that mouth sealed around your holes. I'm really aroused by the idea of a magnificent mind and body providing me the honour to have my throat and belly being bulged by a part of it. If we are interested in each other, you could enjoy sitting on my face and use my mouth as your daily toilet, making you pleased to provide me your air, drink, sauce and food all day long while you are playing games or work.

For now, I only tried drinking piss which I enjoy enough to consume it as pussy limonade - tasty enough for handling all your needs and those of your adventurous friends for a day. I have an experimented tongue which should provide you further satisfaction between toiletery sessions if you wish so.
About feces, I fantasize about being forced to swallow turds whole as they come in like I'd be deepthroating a fat cock, integrated as an extension of your colon, but never fullfiled that fantasy for now. Please note that consuming other than female feces is not a part of those desires.

If this is interesting enough to you, I'd be pleased to chat with you about this fetish or any other you'd like to experiment, and why not meet and try it for real.
Have a good day!

Featured Threads

New Personals