• Male
  • Private
Aug 28, 2011
Characters
Austin
Carly
There will be more stories

Ch.1
One day when I was 19 I found a wonderful site on the Internet. The site was called kinktalk a wonderful site for slave/master fun. Well anyway I put up a thread for a female slave age 19. 2 days later I got a replay from blahblahblah111 so I accept her as my slave. Once I accept her she says she lived in blah town. Well I lived in blah town to so we decided to meet eachother at blah blah.

So the next day I go to the blah to meet her I told her to wear I sign saying wedgie me. It took awhile then I found her. I gave her a wedgie then she slapped me. I told her it was me banana_king. So after the pain ended I said punishment time! We go to my car and I drive away. I drive to my house speeding. Once we get home we walk into the house. The house was small 2 rooms 1 bathroom living room and kitchen.

Once I get comfey I tell her to go to her room and change. Wait you have clothes for me?!?!. Yes from x girlfriends now go change! So she goes to change while I watch south park. The south park was mr hanky the Christmas poo I loved that episode. After 5 minutes she comes to the kitchen in pastries and thong. Wow you dress nice I say then she sat on my lap and we kissed. It was 1:00 AM so we decided to go to bed. She got in her bed and I yelled NO FOLLOW ME!! So we go to the kitchen and I put her in a bikini that dosnt rip. She asks what it's for then I grab her and tie the chain to her and pull up and she's in a hanging wedgie. She screams so I say SHUT UP BITCH then put an apple in her mouth and duct tapped her mooch then handcuffed her then went to bed.

Featured Threads

New Personals