Meeting Mistress - after the flight

Yoursonly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 21, 2013
Hi all.

This is a story i had to write for my Mistress following a previous(where im on the plane for a 10h flight). Hope you like it.

Meeting Mistress
From touchdown my cock is screaming for realese and my nipples extra cold still with the clamps on them.
Waiting for my 2 bags - one almost full of toys my heart is beating sooo hard.
First instruction was to go to the nearest bathroom. And adding the vibrating buttplug, setting it to the widest setting and change the chastity belts to the electro belt(both connected to my phones wifi so Miss can control it.) Locking the lock which Miss sent me. (A thrill shocking through me. Knowing from now on i dont even have the key to the re-inforced brass metal lock). With the weight spiked ball stretcher also in place
Adding the small clover clamp with the chain thats to short that a stand straight connected to the cock rings hook. but the body liner forcing my back up straight causing a almost big scream.
Finishing with the thong and electro bra Miss also sent me. Changing into the minidress as instructed with the 5inch heels i had to practice on walking. And lastly the thigh cuffs on. Forcing that i cant take a step bigger that 30cm apart.
The handcuffs and 6inch dildo gag in my hand lugage as instructed. And im on my way to terminal 5 where Miss just sent me a message you are. I also let Miss know everything is in place and connected to my wifi.
Knowing from this point forward im not allowed to message Miss any further and Miss is loging in on the site controlling my vibs. I begin my journey from the one side of the airport to terminal 5.
Seing a info bord i stop to get my position. Im at main entrence and T5 is on the south side of the external wing! Thats sooo far away. And 2 levels up.
This is where i feel the first 6Volt shock on the head of my cock. Being glad i was standing still. Almost crumbling into one piece. Knowing that i dont want to put up a scene infront of many. So i chose the back(long) way to avoid heavy traffic.

-------------
Please feel free to comment and sorry for any grammer mistakes as im not English

Featured Threads

New Personals