Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
22 year old dominant male seeking a slave male under 30

Hey guys,

As you know from the forums, I've got little faith in online relationships, so I figured I'd post something for local stuff.

I'm really looking for anything except a dom. I do like to switch occasionally, but that isn't often. I also don't care what sex particularly, but all of my experience as a dom is with men.

• Kinks:
Easier to see my limits. I'm not 100% certain of my kinks, but they definitely include watersports, control, femminization, humiliation, cbt, pain in general, extreme bondage, and electro. I'm certain there are many more, but ask if you're curious.

I tend to enjoy every one of those and my main kinks from both ends.

• Experience:
I have been into this since I was 12. I have a year experience as a slave to a real life partner, I learned a lot, but I didn't enjoy being a slave.

I have had 3 real life pets, the first two lasting only a few months and the final lasting over a year.

From the non-bdsm crowd I also got experience in as a Daddy in the "infantilism" fetish from my last Ex. Well versed in changing diapers and humiliating sissy babies as a result.

It seems every male I've been with enjoys female clothing from either the forced perspective or just normally, so I tend to be a Male size to female size clothing conversion chart.

• Limits:
My limits are scat, liberals that can't keep their politics out of conversation for more than an hour, and anyone under 18. I know what the law says about 16/17 in my state, and I often find I can't relate to anyone under 20. I can't even really relate to most people in the range of 20-24, but I'll give it a shot.

EKU_COWBOY

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 29, 2008
Hello, I liked your message

Hello,
I liked your message. I know i'm not in the area but I am willing to come as often as you would like.

Thank you very much.

Tom

AlienMindsInc

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
May 25, 2008
Florida
1. You're from Kentucky.
2. I'm sorry, I recently found a boyfriend, so I can't take pets. If possible I'd like to remove this thread, since I forgot I put it up. If any admins are watching.

Sorry again,
-M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals