Men and Women, Show off your Bulge or Camel Toe.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Hello all you kinksters.

I actually made a startling discovery about something that has not been done yet on the forums. Showing off your Bulge or Camel Toe.

So here is the Idea, Men and Women who would like to show off their Bulge or Camel Toe will need to get a pair of tightly fitting underwear for Men and panties for Women. Now I will suggest that the colors are not too bright or too dark so as to accentuate the Bulge or Camel Toe better.

Yes before you ask, there is to be no naked cocks or pussies, this is to show off how well you all look being covered in tight fitting undergarments.

I would suggest you post your photos in the Media section to show off that Bulge or Camel Toe to all the Kinksters here that you seem to be so proud of. Assuming you are proud enough of them to show them off.

Let's see all those different kind of Bulges and Camel Toes.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Bumping this again.

I really think that alot of people here would love to look at all the bulges and camel-toes if not love to show them off as well.

Unfortunately I cannot participate because I do not own anything tight or not black for undergarments in order to participate, otherwise I would be the first one to even do this.

I am going to amend one little thing though, You do not have to post them in the media section and you can post them here if you like.

There is another option as well, you could send the Bulges and Camel-Toes to me and I can make a Catchall Album to put them all in, think of it like a Gallery Showing, where they can all be viewed together with how Large,Small, Wide or narrow they could be.

Adashah

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 8, 2022
Then maybe I will start ... My photo will not be very interesting to look at. I tried to take the picture at the right angle so that everything was visible as much as possible. I even put on women's panties for take to photo to make my bulge more visible because they are tighter. Unfortunately, it didn't help. 😑
Even in women's panties, I can barely stick out, and in normal men's boxer shorts it is completely flat, as if I had a pussy instead of a penis and balls. LOL. 🤦‍♂️
And here is my bulge, more precisely, my lack of bulge 😅
big_aa4f567f433f0f23508bc80ca866a29f.jpg
PS: If you want to write an offensive comment about my little dick and balls then don't hold back. I would love to read any message about my photo. I enjoy reading offensive comments and be ridiculed. And I also like reading nice comments and compliments about him. 😈😇😉

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Then maybe I will start ... My photo will not be very interesting to look at. I tried to take the picture at the right angle so that everything was visible as much as possible. I even put on women's panties for take to photo to make my bulge more visible because they are tighter. Unfortunately, it didn't help. 😑
Even in women's panties, I can barely stick out, and in normal men's boxer shorts it is completely flat, as if I had a pussy instead of a penis and balls. LOL. 🤦‍♂️
And here is my bulge, more precisely, my lack of bulge 😅
View attachment 99535
PS: If you want to write an offensive comment about my little dick and balls then don't hold back. I would love to read any message about my photo. I enjoy reading offensive comments and be ridiculed. And I also like reading nice comments and compliments about him. 😈😇😉
Not saying this is not a nice photo of a bulge, but I did say nothing to Bright as in Pure White or Dark like Black... so as to get the best shadows to show of the bulges and camel-toes.

Featured Threads

New Personals