Messy diapy humiliation tasks please

lumine

--Verified--
  • Bisexual
  • Trans Woman
  • Slave
Jul 2, 2021
A bit embarrassing already but been wearing quadruple diapers today and they're now wet and probably messy soon - they're starting to make it hard for me to balance when walking around ><

Am looking for humiliating/degrading tasks for them (how long to keep on, what to do with them once off etc.)

So what I won't do:
  • Food play
  • Public or outside (it's getting late for that - 9pm here)
  • Very noisy stuff (I don't live alone)
  • Vomit play
Otherwise am up for most things! I can also send photos/vidyas if you'd like me to :3

Reactions: MasterDingo52

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
im not sure of of the rules here on site but yes im seeking strick trans or godess to train me to be their slave,realy stuck on humiliation
Regardless of your wants. You are posting on a person’s thread who is seeking tasks and ideas. Not seeking a male sub. Make your own thread post and advertise what you want.

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
A bit embarrassing already but been wearing quadruple diapers today and they're now wet and probably messy soon - they're starting to make it hard for me to balance when walking around ><

Am looking for humiliating/degrading tasks for them (how long to keep on, what to do with them once off etc.)

So what I won't do:
  • Food play
  • Public or outside (it's getting late for that - 9pm here)
  • Very noisy stuff (I don't live alone)
  • Vomit play
Otherwise am up for most things! I can also send photos/vidyas if you'd like me to :3
Hello there slave lumine,

I visited your exciting profile and like everything you wrote about yourself and regular slave desires

I am truly interested in a slave like you.

Contact Me in private

[email protected]

Master Dingo

• Haha
Reactions: subzzzero

Featured Threads

New Personals