Messy play

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Hey guys,

Having been around the site on and off for years I have noticed that the world of messy play isn't really discussed very much on here.

By messy play I mean covering yourself, clothed or nude, in food/drink items such as whipped cream, custard or syrup.

Personally this is a new thing to me, I had watched the shows as a child where contestants get gunged but it never really occurred to me once older as a sexual thing. However a few months ago I lost a bet and my forfeit was a messy dare which, to my surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed and admittedly got a little horny.

For myself, having now experimented more, I do enjoy it, but I enjoy it most when it is observed. I can only guess that it is the humiliation of being told to, and watched covering myself in stuff. But I do also find the feeling of it on my skin nice.

So I just thought I would get a chat going on here. What do people like or not like about messy play? What are your thoughts on it, why do or don't you take part in it? If you have thought it but not tried then what has stopped you?

Surely I can't be the only one on here who likes this!

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Personally I have never liked messy, but honestly I have never even tried it to check that, I just feel I may not enjoy it as much as I enjoy some other kinks

Reactions: lucicle22

J91

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 22, 2015
UK
I've personally never tried it either. I don't think it's something I'd be into, but of course you never know unless you try. I really hate being 'unclean' in any sort of way, or having anything sticky on me at all so for that reason I'd probably never try it.

Reactions: lucicle22

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I've used it creatively on some subs before as punishment. I had a few who enjoyed it for fun as well. Most the ones who enjoyed it were also into a hum/deg type scene too so having made a mess of themselves further embarrassed and humiliated them.

I had one mix some sticky flour and water dough mixtured and fill her panties with it. when she sat down it felt gross and she squirmed. She said afterwards that she didnt ever think she'd enjoy that type of play and was surprised to see that it was enjoyable for her.

I enjoy seeing the raw emotional reaction on her face as shes made a mess.

Reactions: pantydares

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Perhaps part of the appeal here is that it is something you grow up being told not to do? As a kid we all hear, don't make a mess, clean that up, be careful or you'll spill that, etc etc so maybe this is one of those subconscious rebellion things, lol...
That makes it a hard taboo to break but when you do you get that "I'm being bad" thrill.

Last edited:

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
It's great to hear people's thoughts on this.

As I said, it's something that I only first experienced a few months ago myself and I was shocked to find that I liked it.

Admittedly though, I was a messy child, could never dress me in white, always loved playing in the mud... Still do actually.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Not sure its quite the same thing but close, I chatted to gal who posted a lot on xhamster (I think?) and her thing was covering herself in fake cum. She had found a recipe online somewhere and used to mix up a great big load then take photos of herself as she dribbled more and more onto herself. Sometimes she was semi dressed and other times naked, she even used to pour it over her hair.
She told me she loved the feeling of it oozing over her, she warmed it up before using it and said she found it really arousing.

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
That is similar yes, I generally tend to use food because it is already prepared. But alot of people tend to use the likes of slime or 'gunge' that needs preparing beforehand hand.

Any other substances people can think of?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
A more extreme hum/deg sub of mine, used a mix of week old piss, mayo, mustard, ketchup, milk and then dumped it over her head.
Ive seen lots of fake cum recipes used.
I mentioned the dough above already.
Paint like body paint was used.
Honey syrup whip cream choc pudding separately.

Reactions: Jayo

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
Very interesting. Personally I wouldn't go as far as including urine, but I am aware that some people do enjoy that.

I think that is the joy of kink, as much as they can be grouped generally, there will always be alot of variation between individuals within each kink which makes it more interesting and gives us something to talk about.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I agree. I love interaction with other kinksters, its a great way to learn new ideas and see how others view things. Im always open minded and love to learn about things.

dailandemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 10, 2018
I personally kind of get turned on by messy/food play, although it often goes in combination with insertion fetish, which that combination is even more rare, Is rare to see a girl willing enough to fill her vagina with substances like honey, chocolate, mayonnaise, or any other combination, of course because of obvious reasons they don't do it, there needs to be a trusty obygn that can help her with such kinks

Reactions: Jayo and pantydares

lucicle22

(。)(。) <Verified_Slut>
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jun 25, 2015
I have only ever tried filling my pussy once and it was because I lost a dare, but admittedly it was very humiliating so it did actually turn me on. But then that was with something more solid rather than liquid.

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
i dun know.. insertion might be just one step too far for me..
but then again.. dun know till i see..
like last time.. i liked the reactions of lucicle better then the actual messy part

degrad3you

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 17, 2018
i've had a few experiences with messy stuff. the best was when i was in a nappy (diaper), the dom duct taped the nappy to my inner thighs and poured a whole curry down the front and back of it. luckily it wasn't very spicy!

Reactions: Jayo

zsadist

---verified---
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2017
Netherlands
id prolly be too sadistic.. use hot sauce or so.. :p but good thing ya dun play with older folks :p

dailandemon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 10, 2018
lol na xvideos have a lot of wam sure but not that kind, i have seen some hot sauce from queensnake but they exaggerate reactions too much in their videos kinda of a turn off

Featured Threads

New Personals