Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

Dice34566

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 15, 2016
21 year old m. Really looking to be trained. Very new and need to learn!
Kik at dannyice321

mikejoker32

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 9, 2016
whats ur kik

30 year old dominant female seeking a 18-70 year old slave male

I am Mistress Alexandra. I am looking for submissive/slave males that need to be trained. Online only, I don't care where you live. Age, race, marital status also do not matter. I am only looking for serious sissies that know they need guidance.

• Kinks:
humiliation, cock cage, chastity device

• Experience:
I’ve been training sissies for three years. I’ve been in a female led relationship for one year and dabbling in keyholding for the same.

• Limits:
I don't have any limits, yours should only be a few. Nothing illegal, hurting others or animals.

kik me at The_Green_Glowstick

Sub golfer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2016
Please mistress

Please mistress in need of your guidance
Kik papapapa26666

Sisff451

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 19, 2011
Slave

Hello I am looking for a mistress that would help me grow and learn new things... I am a sissy crossdresser. I am also into humiliation. I have many toys and lots of clothes. I have licked a urinal and I have been dressed in public and bought a dildo. I will try anything that is asked of me. I will go above and beyond your wishes and desires. I am willing to buy new things. I look forward to hearing from you...

Danielle

skinnyslut

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 23, 2016
30 year old dominant female seeking a 18-70 year old slave male

I am Mistress Alexandra. I am looking for submissive/slave males that need to be trained. Online only, I don't care where you live. Age, race, marital status also do not matter. I am only looking for serious sissies that know they need guidance.

• Kinks:
humiliation, cock cage, chastity device

• Experience:
I’ve been training sissies for three years. I’ve been in a female led relationship for one year and dabbling in keyholding for the same.

• Limits:
I don't have any limits, yours should only be a few. Nothing illegal, hurting others or animals.
first of all i love your name and 1 question are you a fin domm only?