United States (East of the Rockies)

Whiskey18

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 1, 2015
Hello Mistress Alexandra,

I am very interested in your ad and I do hope that you will contact me, either through messages here, kik at whiskey32 or email at [email protected].
Really hope to hear from you soon!

KitCat_Boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2016
I aswell am in the middle of looking for a mistress. But I think I have a secret weapon that will help you pick me. *prrr* KiK me at Mit_CatBoy and I'll tell you all about it. Mistress.

Ejme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2016
Slave

Hey i'm 22. Id lovve to be your slave.. I have verrry few limits and be the exact slave you want me to be (; I have kik or skype or snapchat.. Just let me know which one you want to chatt on :)

harrymannyhd

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 3, 2016
hey mistress i hope you get in contact with me!
id love to be kept in chastity, teased and humiliated by you!
kik - harrymannyhd

Venom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2016
Hi mistress , i want to be your slave . I m 22 and my kik is lorfenn

kyliefan324

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 19, 2016
im ready mistress

i'm ready my mistress, kik at kyliefan324

i can do anything for you

maximilianson

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2016
hi mistress, i'm 25 from germany and i have just little experience, but i am ready to be trained and serve you and be your sissy
you can do whatever you want with me. i'm your servant.

kik me at maximilianson

HDMANUBANG

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 6, 2016
30 year old dominant female seeking a 18-70 year old slave male

I am Mistress Alexandra. I am looking for submissive/slave males that need to be trained. Online only, I don't care where you live. Age, race, marital status also do not matter. I am only looking for serious sissies that know they need guidance.

• Kinks:
humiliation, cock cage, chastity device

• Experience:
I’ve been training sissies for three years. I’ve been in a female led relationship for one year and dabbling in keyholding for the same.

• Limits:
I don't have any limits, yours should only be a few. Nothing illegal, hurting others or animals.
I am male 21 i live in switzerland and i have a gf ... I am a realy obediant slave and i love to folow all wishes of dominant womans because i think womans shall be the bosses of the mens .... I have no limits and i am ready to do all waht u want if i can, but pls if i make and error or a mistake punish me hard and let me feel who is the boss, and pls talk alltime hard to me and bad... Pls mistress make me to ur own slut and i will be urs and obey all ur wishes

sn1985

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2016
I am 30 year old male kik me @snagar1985 I also have skype Mistress

Connor17414

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 20, 2016
Kik: Connor17414 willing to do anything for a mistress.. Teach me how to be a sisssy slut

KitCat_Boy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 17, 2016
hay everyone. This is a dude. I was in a group chat and he didnt know I was there. He sent a pic. this is a guy

Rtslave

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 21, 2016
Newbie slave boy

Hello Mistress,

I'm a 26ho newbie worthless male slave looking for an online mistress. I'll give most things a go
My kik is rkt89

loser123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 7, 2015
slave

Hi am willing to serve and in need of some good guidance. only limit is friends and family so everything is open. PM me if you would like to know more

Twinkle man

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 16, 2016
Let me be yours

Please Mistress, I'm begging you...please let me serve you! I will devote myself to you and will do anything you desire. Kik: twinkleman15