Mid 20s Male looking for Mistress

CL9202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 4, 2016
Hey!

I'm looking for a session-based kinda dom-sub relationship. Long term with maybe the odd night task for example. I have quite a bit of free time but not 24/7 interaction sorta free time if you know what I mean :p

I'm 27, dark hair, on the chubby side. I am mainly obedient but do like to be cheeky which could get me into trouble and punished :3 Face pics is something i'd do when we're comfortable with each other, body pics are fine from the off, I'm happy to send photos/vids for proof of completing tasks! In reverse the same rules kinda apply, pics of you would be good (earlier the better obviously) but not essential.

I'm into chastity/orgasm control, bondage and objectifaction. Waxplay, bodywriting, general pain, verbal abuse are others plusses. I am kinda open to most things, my limits are your typical things such as blood/permanent damage etc. and also heavy public. I'm not interested in anybody else being involved except me.

I have toys such as a chastity cage, penis plug, buttplug, ball crusher, gag, collar, and basic things such as pegs, marker pens, elastic bands, candles, laces/string

I'm kinda open in who i'm looking for, obviously some shared interests is important but am open to trying new things :) It would also be nice to have a friend aswell as a dom!

Feel free to ask me more, contact me on Kik CL9202 :)

Featured Threads

New Personals