United States (East of the Rockies)

Coolguy333

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2013
19 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

19 year old male (master) seeking a submissive or switch female. Couples would be a big interest too.

I've tried the sub aspect for a little over a year, and now I'm looking to switch the role to dom. Over the last few months I've had a few short-term slaves that lasted a few weeks, but nothing very long. I'd love to find someone that's going to commit as much time as I'm going to. The relationship doesn't need to be 100% about the s&m aspect, I'd like to find out about you not just jump right in.
Age is not really a factor to me anyone 18+ will be OK.
Also appearance is not a big factor to me, just have to be honest from the beginning. I like to stay in frequent contact with you, not meaning a 24/7 contact. Throughout a week we should chat a few times, but it may not be everyday, I get that.

A little bit about me, I'm a 19 year old college student so I'll have time to spend with my slave. Respecting your limits will always be true, as a former sub I understand that if you don't like something I'm not going to push it. The best way to chat with me is through Skype, this doesn't mean that I'm requiring you to cam, it's just the easiest way for contact with me. As time goes on we can discus further.

If interested please leave message here, PM me, or add me on Skype- coolguy333gd any of these will be fine.

Thanks for taking the time to read.

• Kinks:
Humiliation, spanking,wax play,tit&pussy(play,pain),pet play,clothing control. And more.

• Experience:
See post

• Limits:
Limits are pretty low, but see post. Respect limits.

New Personals