United States (East of the Rockies)

Coolguy333

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 19, 2013
20 year old switch male seeking a submissive female of any age

Well I haven't posted an ad for sometime now. I'm looking for a female slave or switch that I can have a little fun with. I'm not looking for just a 100% Dom/Sub relationship, there can be days where you don't do anything but chat. I'm not looking for total 24/7 control don't think that's necessary, there might be days where I can't chat or you can't and I get that.
I'm currently in college so I do have a good amount of free time where I'll have time to give you tasks or chat.

Experience really isn't a big deal to me if you have experience great, but if you're new here and don't have any, don't worry about it. The biggest thing for me is honesty, I need someone that's going to be as honest as I am and someone that's willing to share information with me.

Cam/Pics- This isn't a big deal, to start I'm not going to ask for any pic or for you to cam, after a little time goes by and we get comfortable with one another then we can talk more about this.

Likes/Dislikes/Limits- I'm very open to others likes, if it's something you enjoy then you'll get to do it from time to time. If you have limits I'll totally respect them, I hate when people ask several times if you'll break a limit, I get that it's a limit for a reason.

IF you have KIK, Skype, or even both that's a big plus, I like to use both for different reasons. If you don't have either of them we can try and work something out and maybe get them later on.

If you're interested please contact me one of the following ways:
Leave message in thread
Send me a PM
Message me on KIK or Skype
Email me

Skype- coolguy333gd
KIK- Coolguy333gd
Email- [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you.

• Kinks:
Open to just about any kink. If you like it, I'm open to it.

• Experience:
I've had some experience in being both a sub and dom. I find them to both enjoyable just at this point I'm looking for more of a Dom role then a sub. If you happen to be a female switch that would be a HUGE plus.

• Limits:
Check Post

Featured Threads

New Personals