Minneapolis: M/Slave/25 seeks F/Dom/Under 50 ~ Slave for use by you!!

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Slave
Region
United States (East of the Rockies)

liquiddragon86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 20, 2012
25 year old slave male seeking a dominant female under 50

Thank you for reading my posting!

Who I am

i'm 25 years old and i live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. i'm very outging, average, i have short brown hair, brown eyes and am tan skinned. i have my nipples pierced and have a tattoo. i am looking for a mistress to submit myself to. i love to play computer games like Diablo 3, Counter-Strike, Starcraft. i love all animals, and i work in a coffee shop for a living.

i am looking for someone who isn't just looking to use me as their slave once, but someone who is looking for a long term slave. i'm open to doing any or all of Your fetishes for Your but You should know i do have a couple of limits . i also work a full time job but i have lots of free time after work and at night.

i do have a couple toys right now. Butt Plug and 2 dildos. i also had a gag but i cant find it right now >_<

What i expect from my Mistress:

Looks are not very important to me and it won't affect whether or not i will be Your slave. i do expect we have some sort of chemistry together otherwise we wont have any fun. i can serve You in person(skype/email/whatever You wish) or via email as You desire. i know with that me being a slave i will be preforming tasks for You at all hours of the day and You will want / need full access to me which is why I have email / or my phone.

my Skype is liquiddragon86
my email is [email protected]

Likes/dislikes/limits

Anal - i love anal play! if you can stick it up there and be able to get it back out then i'm all for it!

Humiliation - Humiliation can be fun sometimes, i don't know why, but being insulted and red face from a mistress can be extremely intense if it's for the right reason.

Cum Control/Denial - i like a Mistress who will tell me how and when i am allowed to cum. And will hold me accountable if i can't make it.

Forced bi - Forced bi is ok if my Mistress is there with me commanding me every step of the way.

Piss Play - i do enjoy piss play but havent experimented with it too much as its not very much fun if your just doing things on your own without someone forcing you to do things.

Nipple Play - i enjoy light nipple play as i have my nipples pierced.

Dislikes:

CBT - i don't hate it but it really does hurt... So be gentle.

Limits:

Public
Poo
Family
Permenant
Shaving
Blood

If You think we will be a good match

Please send me a email or contact me on skype.

Thank you!

• Kinks:
femdom, humiliaton, golden showers, cum control/denial, spanking

• Experience:
I have had one Mistress in person before and it was great! We connected VIA email every day, and she would assign me tasks for the day. If i was a good slave and completed all the tasks then when we met up in person i would be rewarded. but if i missed a task then i was punished. Unfortunatly due to our schedules we couldn't make it last. Since then I have fixed my schedule and am way more available now.

• Limits:
Public, Poo, Family, Permenant, Shaving, Blood

Featured Threads

New Personals