Miss E wants to see how big your penis is

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
Hello boys,

Miss E has asked me to create this thread for her. She wants to see how big (or small) your penises are. You must take a photo of your erect penis next to some kind of measuring device (ruler, measuring tape) and post it in your album. I will then copy the photos into one album for Miss E to judge.

At the conclusion, Miss E will announce a biggest and smallest penis and may even copy all of the penis photos and post them in her own album.

Here is an example of how the photos should look: http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=3189

Thank you,
Good luck and start showing Miss E your penises!

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
this competition was just done less than a month ago and didnt get the best support then.

Para

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2011
California
I'm trying to get a good picture, but my cell phone camera sucks, too bad I don't have another one, I'll get you the best picture I can soon.

SecretOps

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2010
this competition was just done less than a month ago and didnt get the best support then.

Yes, and people requested that it be done again. Also, this isn't quite the same as the previous competition.

lou

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 17, 2013
about 7"

Snapshot_20130217_1.JPG it is about 7". happy to serve :) if anything else is required, i'll be happy to help

kinkysoul

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 13, 2013
Auckland
just check my little useless penis

just check my little useless penis:)

Attachments

• IMAG0472.jpg
    IMAG0472.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 28

submissivemale20

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 30, 2013
Fuck im just over 5" hard.

I hope this doesnt make me the smallest at just over 5 inches about 17 cm.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals