Miss Isabelle

Katysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2015
Miss Isabelle heard katy come into the bedroom and quietly slip into bed trying not to wake her, it was past midnight and way past Katy's assigned bedtime, miss Isabelle regretted allowing her to see her friends tonight, Katy thought she'd gotten away with it as they both drifted off to sleep.

Katy opened her eyes at 5:59 and watched the clock turn to 6:00 like she did every morning and the alarm went off. Miss Isabelle sat up in bed and Katy crawled over her legs. Miss Isabelle rubbed Katy's smooth white bottom and smacked it.
"Ow!" Katy reacted accidentally, that was harder than usual,
Katy counted out loud to 20 of the hardest spanks she'd had in a while
"What time did you come home last night my pet?"
"11 miss as you requested"
Katy kept counting to 30
"I have you an extra hour past your normal bed time to hang out with your friends"
"Yes miss I'm very grateful"
Katy continued to 40
"I don't think you're grateful at all"
Katy stayed silent as she realised she wasn't so sneaky after all and that she had now lied to miss Isabelle. She continued to count to 60 as tears started to build in her eyes. By 70 she was sobbing over miss Isabelle's lap when she stopped spanking they both hopped out of bed and miss Isabelle went to have breakfast and get ready for work and Katy made the bed and tidied the room and then went and kneeled at the front door ready to say goodbye to miss Isabelle

Katysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2015
Miss Isabelle gave her a list of errands and chores that needed to be done which included cleaning the entire apartment and going grocery shopping.
As Katy was reading the list miss Isabelle dropped the knotted g string on top of it, Katy only had to wear this when miss Isabelle felt she needed a reminder of what she was. Katy put on the g string without complaints of how much she despised it and turned to the wall into wall position do miss Isabelle could pull the knots right up as high as she wanted.
"Thank you miss" Katy said as she knelt back down in the floor at her owners feet and kissed her feet
"Please accept my apology miss... I want to be better...please miss"
"Look at me"
Katy looked up at her beautiful goddess
"You've lost your peeing privileges today, you can pee at 12 o clock and then again when I'm home"
Katy died inside but dared not argue
"Yes miss"
"And don't you dare think about not drinking water today I will see it on your face" Katy always got dark circles under her eyes and blotchy when she didn't drink enough water
"You are to drink the same amount of water you drink every day, 3 litres before I return home do you understand?"
"Yes miss"
"You come in late, you lose your pee privileges, do you think that's fair?"
"Yes miss"
" at 12 you will call for permission, you are not allowed to go without permission, bye my pet" miss Isabelle closed the door and Katy stood up, she already had to pee but went and drank her litre of water, she then did her exercises, went for a ride, ate breakfast and then started to clean the apartment. She was busting very quickly. By 10 she had finished cleaning and decided she would wait until after 12 when she would go to the supermarket so she sat down with her foot in her crutch and turned on the telly to take her mind off it... She then received a text from miss Isabelle
"If you've finished cleaning go to the shops now"
When Katy got back from the shops at 11 she received another
"If you're back wash the car" miss Isabelle was not going to allow her to sit

Last edited:

Katysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2015
Katy rang miss Isabelle at 12, no answer. She kept ringing frantically until 12:30 when she answered
"Hello dear how are you"
"Please miss can I go to the loo?"
Miss Isabelle then listed things from the do to list asking if they had been done and Katy replied yes miss after each one.
"Get your hairbrush and spank yourself 10 times on each cheek I will count over the phone"
Katy did as she was told and held her bladder well as she spanked herself over the phone then miss Isabelle allowed her to pee. For the rest of the afternoon Katy was kept very busy again as punishment for coming home late. At 5:25 Katy went and kneeled at the door ready for her mistress to come in. When she came in, Katy kissed her feet
"You can pee now crawl to the loo"
Katy crawled quickly to the loo and then crawled to the bedroom to her owners feet and did the humble position, miss Isabelle put her bare foot down onto Katy's face and turned it to the side pressing her cheek into the carpet

Last edited:

Katysub

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 4, 2015
"Katy, your friends have been a bad influence on you, we had the trouble when you had them here the other week and now this when you go out with them.
I am going to have to consider what I will do about this.
Get up!
Get on the bed face down."
Katy stood and crawled to the middle of the bed. Laid down on her front and waited.
Miss Isabelle walked to the foot of the bed and pulled Katy's left leg roughly to the side, securing it to the foot of the bed with the ropes that stay there just for this reason.
Miss Isabelle then did the same with the right.
She then did the the same with Katy's arms at the head of the bed.
Miss Isabelle left the room and left Katy wondering what was to happen to her.
About thirty minutes passed before miss Isabelle returned.
Katy didn't hear her but felt the bed move as miss Isabelle climbed onto it.
Katy then felt some liquid drip between her bum cheeks..
She then felt her cheeks being parted..
Katy thought she knew what was coming. The small butt plug she had been abed with before..
She felt them point pressing at her opening as usual, but instead of just sliding in, this time it seemed to keep opening her up. It was then she realized this new one was larger and much more uncomfortable.
Katy felt very violated with this new toy. But also quite surprised at how the fullness turned her on more than normal.
Miss Isabelle reached between Katy's legs and pinched her clit quite roughly. Making Katy jump, miss Isabelle only laughed.
Katy do you realize how much concern u cause me? Pinching her clit again.. Well??
Katy just repeated "I'm sorry miss"
Do u know Katy.. Sometimes sorry just does not make things better.
Her clit was pinched again.
Miss Isabelle climbed from the bed and left the room again..
A few minutes later she was back. The only reason Katy knew this was she heard the sound of the camera on her mistresses phone.
Katy shuddered, miss Isabelle never took pictures of her without her clothes on.
Katy if I have any more trouble from u in regards to your friends this picture of u with that up your ass will go to your friends. Then they will most likely not want anything to do with you and my problem will be over.
"Do u understand"?

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals