Mistakes that Aren't

PunishmyClit

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 8, 2014
Southern Coast, USA
I enjoy learning. About anything. Typically it's through reading, from books to blogs to shampoo bottles...but frequently I have to learn through the mistakes I make.

Like...the rather large one I made not too long ago. At the time I thought it was the right choice, but it resulted in me hurting someone I wish I hadn't. He is a wonderful, sweet, smart, and funny. Despite me doing this to him, he has remained a great source of friendship and support over the past few months. I don't deserve him, honestly.

I won't go into details about my actions. My friends know what the mistake was, but the particulars aren't important for the sake of this post. It was a mistake. The right thing would have been something different, but it wouldn't have been the right thing for me at that time. Thus, I can't regret it, mistake though it was. The lessons I learned are ones I needed, which have improved me as a person and a submissive, that I may not have learned otherwise. I wasn't ready for things for which I now am, and it is because of my error.

So, it was a mistake. Sometimes though, one needs to make a mistake to learn what they need to know in order to go back to the correct choice. I needed to make that mistake. And now I am better off for it.

Featured Threads

New Personals