Dom Woman 4 Sub Men Mistress Linda is recruiting obedient subs

Linda'sLittleHelper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 18, 2022
Are you looking for a Mistress? Well I'm a little bitch and my Mistress is the best, she goes by Mommy Linda and comes from the USA. She is interested in obedient subs, who are willing and ready to serve her. Her kinks are: cbt, sph, humiliation, anal, cei, joi, spanking, verbal humiliation, nipple torture, edging, forced masturbation. Her kinks are not limited to these but instead or only examples of her many kinks.

Do you think you can please my Mistress? Message her your ASL and kinks at kik.

Kik: Linda58097

Phone: +17868697612

- Mistress Linda
- Linda's Little Helper

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Are you looking for a Mistress? Well I'm a little bitch and my Mistress is the best, she goes by Mommy Linda and comes from the USA. She is interested in obedient subs, who are willing and ready to serve her. Her kinks are: cbt, sph, humiliation, anal, cei, joi, spanking, verbal humiliation, nipple torture, edging, forced masturbation. Her kinks are not limited to these but instead or only examples of her many kinks.

- Mistress Linda
- Linda's Little Helper
Yeah this doesn’t look sketchy at all.
So much sarcasm implied

Reactions: AlexRoss844

Subsaeuhh69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Submissive
Mar 25, 2022

- Mistress Linda
- Linda's Little Helper
Hiii Sissy here .

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Report them to admin and if you can show the screenshot of them asking for money.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Hello mistress Linda. Please Messege me mistress. I am a true and obedient slave mistress.
reread the posts people made before you and reevaluate if you want to contact that "mistress"

Why you ask?
Because you could realise that this is most likley a scam trying to get you to pay a one time "fee" and then never message again, or just keep asking for regular monetary "tributes"

Reactions: Olofludde

Featured Threads

New Personals