Mistress looking for obedeint slave

mistressBeeHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2020
I'm looking for a serious & submisive male who enjoys serving his Domme.i love fitness, sports and definitely domination! You have to be super obedient Message me & sent me your random pics & ASL
P.s I will not respond to messages without any pictures
Kik: mistressBeeHere

P.s if i rejected you pls don't cry under my post

Last edited:

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Just because i rejected you doesn't mean i'm fake go get life dumbass

Well they did not mention it was because of a rejection for one, and two they came out and stated that it was on other sites they happen to know you are a fake.

I would believe it to be honest, because the way the post is written, it sounds like you are a Findom. Bet I am right on the money there.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
On several other platforms this person has been known to be fake ^^^
For furture reference, instead of littering a post with things like this, just use the Handy-Dandy report feature and dont bring anymore attention to the thread if you feel it is what you think it is.

mistressBeeHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2020
For furture reference, instead of littering a post with things like this, just use the Handy-Dandy report feature and dont bring anymore attention to the thread if you feel it is what you think it is.
This guy keep doing that idk why and no i'm not into findom

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
This guy keep doing that idk why and no i'm not into findom

You know what, I dont know all the details about you being a "Fake" or possible "Findom", im going off of the previous Fakes and Findoms that have been banned for breaking site rules and how the threads they write all have a similar pattern to yours.

See it alot over the years. Look i'm just trying to do the right thing even though i'm not a moderator even though I probably still have an open invitation if I ever wanted to be one.

mistressBeeHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2020
You know what, I dont know all the details about you being a "Fake" or possible "Findom", im going off of the previous Fakes and Findoms that have been banned for breaking site rules and how the threads they write all have a similar pattern to yours.

See it alot over the years. Look i'm just trying to do the right thing even though i'm not a moderator even though I probably still have an open invitation if I ever wanted to be one.
Next time try to confirm if someone is real or fake by messaging them on kik or snapchat and get live picture to know they are real duh!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Next time try to confirm if someone is real or fake by messaging them on kik or snapchat and get live picture to know they are real duh!

Well that is not exactly a fool proof way of doing things, because here we respect those that dont want to do photos and show themselves even if it is to prove you are who you say you are. That being said, a Fake normally will Copy and paste a photo they find using a google search or saved on their device.

mistressBeeHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2020
You can always check for yourself
P.S i feel sorry for guy whom i rejected and now he is pissed haha

Featured Threads

New Personals