Pickled onion

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
May 20, 2015
Hi there. I'm a switch from the UK who is looking for a good little sub to come and behave for me. You would not ever Dom me! Just submit! This is not negotiable! Toys are a must as well as access to women's clothes. You must be ok with Anal, photos, videos, Skype, semi-public, cross dressing, chastity, piss, nipple play and cock torture. You must be willing to shave for me. I want someone with a personality who I can actually talk to as a friend and not just a sub. You must be willing to roll play. if you are interested then please PM me. Do not just say hi or you will be rejected. I want you to tell me your likes and limits. Your sexuality. Relationship status. Tell me what toys you have. And tell me your availability. I will decide on this.

OccasionalSlave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 6, 2015
Greetings

Hello and good day ma'am. I am a 20/ M sub. Tall, average build, Caucasian. Bearded. I live in the western US and I am currently living out of my car. But I am able to be contacted through chat at most times and can easily do daily/ weekly tasks with picture proof and or a detailed description. My English is strong, though I speak like a Californian.

I'd like somebody that I can be friends with. A Dom with compassion.

My likes: cum control, private feminization, workout control, anal

Soft limits: videos, piss play, cbt, frequent edging

Limits: public, friends, family, blood, scat

If you're interested please message me. We don't have all the same likess necassarily, but if you want a genuine sub who will submit to you and be a friend then I am your guy :)

Slavesissyshauna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 7, 2015
I'm sissy shauna

Hello I would love the chance to become your sub
I have many differnt outfits and toys
I have 3 dildos average size
And a 10" dildo
Anal beads
3 butplugs
Vibrators
Bdsm gear
Chaisitty device
My only hard limit is blood
I will do anything you want and do any task you give me.
My kik is
Sb199221

And if you would like I can even send you personal info so if I don't do what you say you can use it as black mail so i will have serious consequences for not listening. But I will.

gabe

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 1, 2015
Not looking to be a sub if you're still looking for a good chat pm me though. I believe we can learn a lot from others and maybe we could help with problems me might face with our subs

Goodboyslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 6, 2015
I would do anything you said mistress and I have everything you need I'm really limitless and willing shave and do anything for you my kik is liularry3333 and Skype is zlzcfrank

d0cum0b

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 12, 2015
Read my profil and posting :D

and kik me d0cum0b

see you there mommy

greek96

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 10, 2015
Hi im male 18 and i would love to be a sub for u. U are exactly what ive been searching for a dom mommy. Im most of my body is shaved not much hair anyway. I have two anal toys and many girly clothes from my sis. Im not always free to serve u i can only do it every wednesday and once every two days. The rest of the time im able to chat or perform some minor tasks from you give me. My kik is thatgirlomegle talk to me there or pm me here. Skype is an option if u preffer it.

Featured Threads

New Personals