More fun ideas to do please

Asexyblonde

----Verified---- Big Tit Queen
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021
Went to the local park, had nipples tied up with a hair tie boobs out and exposed for all to see and played with myself with a vibrator, did 3 laps with inside me and on , and rested up exposed shorts were pulled up as high as possible exposing my ass and my pussy lips walked home like this boobs out nipples stayed tied and wedgie and toy inserted. It was a little embarrassing at first then it was like who care lol 😂 fun over all, what should I do next ?

Attachments

• 1EDD62B7-BF7F-4012-A720-811D64E0A380.jpeg
    1EDD62B7-BF7F-4012-A720-811D64E0A380.jpeg
    73.5 KB · Views: 249
  • 288220B9-8747-4594-98D5-5CEA7670C3AE.jpeg
    288220B9-8747-4594-98D5-5CEA7670C3AE.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 202
  • B0D3D870-77F6-4410-99E3-F31FE106433B.jpeg
    B0D3D870-77F6-4410-99E3-F31FE106433B.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 196
  • 801F4BFA-8DB9-4646-B55D-26A092129CA8.jpeg
    801F4BFA-8DB9-4646-B55D-26A092129CA8.jpeg
    63.7 KB · Views: 191
  • 95E94ACB-6FC0-4B49-A97C-0D8A6A24CAD6.jpeg
    95E94ACB-6FC0-4B49-A97C-0D8A6A24CAD6.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 193
  • E223FFA9-3D0B-4001-AA13-CAC56AAB154F.jpeg
    E223FFA9-3D0B-4001-AA13-CAC56AAB154F.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 218
  • A6B3E3CA-5F89-427F-B331-54549684A33F.jpeg
    A6B3E3CA-5F89-427F-B331-54549684A33F.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 61A44B09-4081-4EDE-9CA3-5CE718583B1A.jpeg
    61A44B09-4081-4EDE-9CA3-5CE718583B1A.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 250

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
That is actually quite impressive.
I guess I need a little bit more information to come up with harsher ones: What kind of toys/tools do you have? How about your likes/limits? The place you live in, does it have a balcony? How about windows facing the street? Do you have a garden perhaps? How much pain/suffering is ok? How harsh do you want me to be? Are you in denial or are you allowed to cum freely? Or is it all just for exposure?

Those pics gave me some short, fun ideas though:
  • Go strip down under a street light at night, cus of the dark around you, you don't know who sees you, yet you are nicely illuminated. BONUS: Use your fingers, make yourself cum and ruin it.
  • Go find a white dress. A white top and a short white skirt works too. Preferably thin cloth. Go to your park again and bring a bottle of water. Take a little shower in the water you brought and then walk around the park until it is all dried up again. If things work out as I hope it will and you bring enough water, things will be nicely see-through.
  • At night, find the biggest window that is facing the streets. Balcony works too. Turn on all the lights in that room, so that others can see you. Strip down, open the window and lean out of the window a bit. Your tits and face are supposed to be outside. Then go pretend like you are getting fucked from behind. Constant back and forth movement, make yourself cum and ruin it like this twice before you go back.

Reactions: sha and charlie19c

AndreMaze

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 3, 2016
Went to the local park, had nipples tied up with a hair tie boobs out and exposed for all to see and played with myself with a vibrator, did 3 laps with inside me and on , and rested up exposed shorts were pulled up as high as possible exposing my ass and my pussy lips walked home like this boobs out nipples stayed tied and wedgie and toy inserted. It was a little embarrassing at first then it was like who care lol 😂 fun over all, what should I do next ?
This is amazing content. For the next thing I'd say stuff something inside your pussy and go grocery shopping. Obviously you'll be wearing a very short skirt that hikes up whenever you bend over, and you'll be bending over to pick up stuff a lot. You can wear a tight white top alongside the shirt, and tie your nipples with a brightly colored hair tie, or rubber bands if you can't find a hair tie.

Reactions: sha and Asexyblonde

Asexyblonde

• Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021
This is amazing content. For the next thing I'd say stuff something inside your pussy and go grocery shopping. Obviously you'll be wearing a very short skirt that hikes up whenever you bend over, and you'll be bending over to pick up stuff a lot. You can wear a tight white top alongside the shirt, and tie your nipples with a brightly colored hair tie, or rubber bands if you can't find a hair tie.
Done this in the past and I had a vibe inside my pussy on the highest setting, was fun and nipples tied up made them stand out so much more, was fun and exciting, not bad at all but I can do again I guess.

Reactions: sha and AndreMaze

Asexyblonde

• Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021
That is actually quite impressive.
I guess I need a little bit more information to come up with harsher ones: What kind of toys/tools do you have? How about your likes/limits? The place you live in, does it have a balcony? How about windows facing the street? Do you have a garden perhaps? How much pain/suffering is ok? How harsh do you want me to be? Are you in denial or are you allowed to cum freely? Or is it all just for exposure?

Those pics gave me some short, fun ideas though:
  • Go strip down under a street light at night, cus of the dark around you, you don't know who sees you, yet you are nicely illuminated. BONUS: Use your fingers, make yourself cum and ruin it.
  • Go find a white dress. A white top and a short white skirt works too. Preferably thin cloth. Go to your park again and bring a bottle of water. Take a little shower in the water you brought and then walk around the park until it is all dried up again. If things work out as I hope it will and you bring enough water, things will be nicely see-through.
  • At night, find the biggest window that is facing the streets. Balcony works too. Turn on all the lights in that room, so that others can see you. Strip down, open the window and lean out of the window a bit. Your tits and face are supposed to be outside. Then go pretend like you are getting fucked from behind. Constant back and forth movement, make yourself cum and ruin it like this twice before you go back.
Only have that one vibe, usually just use house hold items or things around me

I live in the country so not much fun doing things outside, in a open window, or open door.

I have a small garden nothing big

Pain and suffering is a yes please never met someone to push me to the point where I’m like omg please stop or begging for mercy

Idk how harsh you are like I said before haven’t had some one give me a task I couldn’t handle.

And cumming I guess that’s up to the person giving the task no biggie to me.

Reactions: sha and The king

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Only have that one vibe, usually just use house hold items or things around me

I live in the country so not much fun doing things outside, in a open window, or open door.

I have a small garden nothing big

Pain and suffering is a yes please never met someone to push me to the point where I’m like omg please stop or begging for mercy

Idk how harsh you are like I said before haven’t had some one give me a task I couldn’t handle.

And cumming I guess that’s up to the person giving the task no biggie to me.

I am a sadist/dom/owner and to be fair, also a sick fuck. I like to hurt people. It just makes me happy. With that it actually is not so important to me how I cause suffering or how bad the objective pain is but what is important to me is your reaction. Flinching, squirming, crying, tears, gagging, moaning, begging, bruising... your lust, fear, panic, humiliation, disgrace, despair, hopelessness... That is what makes me happy and to be fair, also makes me hard.

With that any task you do can be turned up in a way to me it worse. Always. Any task you do can be just tweaked slightly to design it with the intent to break you, with that comes the idea of RACK (Risk Aware Consensual Kink).

Take jumping jacks for example. As a task, go do 10 jumping jacks. Simple, easy, boring and innocent. Right? Now do 25. Then 50. Then another 100. Pretty hard to do, right? But you could still do one more. How about we don't put a number on how many you have to do but rather make you go on until your exhaustion makes you puke? That is farther than it is healthy to push you but to be honest, just like I said, I am a sick fuck, I would love to watch your stamina deteriorate and you break down in exhaustion.

Or look at sharpies. You can shove one sharpie down your cunt, right? Two are super easy as well. How about 3? How about 5? How about 10? It always seems like you can force in just one more. So how about 25? How about you go on until you either run out of sharpies or you feel like your cunt starts ripping a bit on the inside.

How about clothes pegs? Put one on each nipple. Easy. How about one on your clit? Your pussy lips, how many fit on there? Your tongue can take 2-3 for sure. How about the skin of your tits? How many can you put on there? You will find even more space on your body if you desperately try to find more... Your ears, your lips, skin on your arms and legs... Now about the topic of time. To keep the clothes pegs in place is pretty much safe for 45minutes. But you don't have to go as long. After like 20 minutes the pain still builds up but only very slowly and eventually things go numb. It is way better to keep them in place for like 15 minutes, then remove them, wait a minute or two and then reapply them all. Every time they had a little rest, the pain gets worse when you reapply them. And as a bonus you can pretty much do that indefinitely or until you break down pretty safely. Painful, but with little to no risk to cause lasting damage.

As for household items, wooden spoons can be quite some fun. Can your tits take 25 hits each? How about 100? How about you always have to hit the same spot on each tit? How about we don't count the number of hits but instead make you go on until you draw blood, or break down in pain, or the wooden spoon breaks, or break down in frustration? And when your tits are done, there are plenty of places that you can do this too. Your nipples are sensitive, and so are is your clit and your asshole. The inner sighs are surprisingly sensitive to hits as well.

Are you willing to go nasty? There are various stages and severity you can go for there. Licking a toilet seat, drinking your own piss, dirt ass to mouth, drinking out of a toilet, pushing your head in there and flush. Fucking the handle of a toilet brush. How about the brushy end of the toilet brush? How about another direction of nasty and make you go to a glory hole to serve cock? Or send you out to a bar with the goal to get fucked by 4 different dudes separately that night?

Did you ever do sensual deprivation or corner time? Can be simple, a blindfold and just waiting. But you can add white noise, stress position, fingerless gloves... remove all external stimuli so that you lose all sense of time. This is against the geneva convention for a reason. It causes you to hallucinate eventually but also can be a fun tool to torture and or break someone.

Every task can be tuned to be just fun, to be specifically nice to watch, to intentionally be designed to break you or anywhere between those.

I have seen plenty of fucked up shit and enjoyed it. If you are willing and consent to it knowingly I am all game to break you. I will also be happy to torture you without the intention to break you. Let me know what you are willing to do.

I am always happy to hurt people as long as I get enough out of it. Pretty much: If you manage to get my dick hard, you are worth my attention. But you are also worth my attention if you make me smile.

That ended up a way longer post than expected.

I am curious to hear from you the kinds of torture I can inflict on you. =)

EDIT: I am very happy to try to break you but you most likely do not have to go so far to make me happy.

EDIT2: You can cum. You can be denied. You can edge. You can even cum and ruin it. How about 2 times in a row? How about 10? How about ruined orgasms back to back to back? Your clit gets more and more sensitive, you never get any real release and you go on until you physically can't cum anymore. Only getting more and more build-up, never getting any real release. On the same token, you can not cum for a day. You can deny yourself for a week even. But how about a month? Months? How about only being allowed one enjoyed orgasm a year on your birthday? Any small task can be turned into something evil.

Last edited:

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020

Lets do this than, i want two to 4 bras, the smaller the size the better, glue the innermost bra ( or fill it) with thumbtacks, the second bra with small sharp stones.

Make sure your tits are tied up tight together before you start. The third bra os for keeping things tight in your tits. and the fourth is for public show.
Choose bra design in a way that your 4 bras can be seen.

Now for pussy torture ( if this is not in your limit and you are willing to risky suffer.)
Fill your pussy with icy hot or chili powder, shove vibe in your pussy and tape close your pussy. With vibe at medium.

Shove a big wide candle in your ass just to keep pusssy tight.

Now in your sandals with high heels fill them with thumb tacks, use the non sharp one to not bleed,

Your task is simple, run for a total of 20k. Like that.

Extra points for writing big tits punished on your belly.

Reactions: anonym222

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Lets do this than, i want two to 4 bras, the smaller the size the better, glue the innermost bra ( or fill it) with thumbtacks, the second bra with small sharp stones.

Make sure your tits are tied up tight together before you start. The third bra os for keeping things tight in your tits. and the fourth is for public show.
Choose bra design in a way that your 4 bras can be seen.

Now for pussy torture ( if this is not in your limit and you are willing to risky suffer.)
Fill your pussy with icy hot or chili powder, shove vibe in your pussy and tape close your pussy. With vibe at medium.

Shove a big wide candle in your ass just to keep pusssy tight.

Now in your sandals with high heels fill them with thumb tacks, use the non sharp one to not bleed,

Your task is simple, run for a total of 20k. Like that.

Extra points for writing big tits punished on your belly.
A lot of this either just doesn’t make sense or is just simply fantasy. Have you tried these methods before in the conditions you’ve proposed?

The bra thing first. The sharp stones will have no effect being on the outer sides of the tack bra. The only thing felt will be the tacks.
20 kilometers? In heels with tacks? Ok even if this was plausible with the sheer distance and impact you’re talking the potential for nerve and muscle damage to unconditioned feet.

The other stuff just reads like it was kind tossed together to sound extreme but it’s really kinda just random.
That Chem in the pussy stuff will also run a UTI risk so there’s that.

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
A lot of this either just doesn’t make sense or is just simply fantasy. Have you tried these methods before in the conditions you’ve proposed?

The bra thing first. The sharp stones will have no effect being on the outer sides of the tack bra. The only thing felt will be the tacks.
20 kilometers? In heels with tacks? Ok even if this was plausible with the sheer distance and impact you’re talking the potential for nerve and muscle damage to unconditioned feet.

The other stuff just reads like it was kind tossed together to sound extreme but it’s really kinda just random.
That Chem in the pussy stuff will also run a UTI risk so there’s that.
Well, i am not gonna say i had someone tried all of them at once.

But yes part of those things had been done.

Like bra and sharp stone, yes they are for just pushing the tacks. Could have used normal stones but why not use some sharp once if they can hurt an extra bit?

As for icy hot and stuff, I did say if she is willing to risk, as we know it's not safe.

But, I will say one thing here. You are seeing part of my task as doable, while i intended for her to fail at it. A 20 km walk is not big as i have seen people do it for various reasons.
The added part of thumb tack and heels are there to make her give up soon.

My plan was the opposite of basic definition of a dom.
Normally a dom give a task within the sub's limits while keeping it on edge and pleasurable.

While my idea was to make her feel the pain to the limit and even then make her fail, depraving her pleasure of task completion.

As for the medical terms and effects, I am not so sure. So I am gonna take your word as fact.

In total, everything you said about my post is true to the core.
Yes, it was a mix-veg.
Yes, it was to sound like an atomic bomb while being only a granade.
Yes, it was a kind of fantasy in a way.
Yes , part of it was not along with the word "safe".
Yes, it was meant to break your body and mind before the task done, to make her beg for mercy.

Anyway the task is pointless now. As the fun is no longer in it.

Asexyblonde

• Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021
Well, i am not gonna say i had someone tried all of them at once.

But yes part of those things had been done.

Like bra and sharp stone, yes they are for just pushing the tacks. Could have used normal stones but why not use some sharp once if they can hurt an extra bit?

As for icy hot and stuff, I did say if she is willing to risk, as we know it's not safe.

But, I will say one thing here. You are seeing part of my task as doable, while i intended for her to fail at it. A 20 km walk is not big as i have seen people do it for various reasons.
The added part of thumb tack and heels are there to make her give up soon.

My plan was the opposite of basic definition of a dom.
Normally a dom give a task within the sub's limits while keeping it on edge and pleasurable.

While my idea was to make her feel the pain to the limit and even then make her fail, depraving her pleasure of task completion.

As for the medical terms and effects, I am not so sure. So I am gonna take your word as fact.

In total, everything you said about my post is true to the core.
Yes, it was a mix-veg.
Yes, it was to sound like an atomic bomb while being only a granade.
Yes, it was a kind of fantasy in a way.
Yes , part of it was not along with the word "safe".
Yes, it was meant to break your body and mind before the task done, to make her beg for mercy.

Anyway the task is pointless now. As the fun is no longer in it.
Lol I’ve done all of these separate before minus the shoe thing, and believe it or not icyhot or hot sauce as lube is not bad at all lol 😂 play around with my self way to much I definitely thank you for trying to get me to fail but it’s like nearly impossible lmfao 🤣 and my only limits are blood and piercing. Lol 😂 the multiple bras I’ve done before it adds more pressure on the 1st layer aka the tacks. Thanks for the task I’ll go ahead and do this soon

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Lol I’ve done all of these separate before minus the shoe thing, and believe it or not icyhot or hot sauce as lube is not bad at all lol 😂 play around with my self way to much I definitely thank you for trying to get me to fail but it’s like nearly impossible lmfao 🤣 and my only limits are blood and piercing. Lol 😂 the multiple bras I’ve done before it adds more pressure on the 1st layer aka the tacks. Thanks for the task I’ll go ahead and do this soon
Wow talk about being high horse.
If you are so good at it then do it all then talk, with proof.
As you said you dont have a damage limit than rub chili sauce in your Peehole .

If you want buy two shock collar and put them on your tits each. Go to park with most tits exposing clothes and count each person who look at you.
Go to a somewhat exposing place in the park. Tits out and shock your tits for each person saw you or your tits at max.
Its total bullshit not sure if its gonna be safe as collar are near your heart.
Getting shocked for people glaring at you or your tits is a good punishment for tits queen.

Natural Dom

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 11, 2021
Clarksville, Iowa
Using one long strip of duct tape, start at your belly button, and go straight down over your genitals, through your legs, over your buttcrack and up to the small of your back. Leave in place for at least an hour. When you either have to use the restroom or go to bed, flip a coin. Heads, remove it slowly, tails rip it off fast.

Reactions: Asexyblonde

Asexyblonde

• Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 7, 2021
Wow talk about being high horse.
If you are so good at it then do it all then talk, with proof.
As you said you dont have a damage limit than rub chili sauce in your Peehole .

If you want buy two shock collar and put them on your tits each. Go to park with most tits exposing clothes and count each person who look at you.
Go to a somewhat exposing place in the park. Tits out and shock your tits for each person saw you or your tits at max.
Its total bullshit not sure if its gonna be safe as collar are near your heart.
Getting shocked for people glaring at you or your tits is a good punishment for tits queen.
Don’t have shock collars and I don’t buy things for dares if they outta my price range if you like you can edit it just let me know

Reactions: subtlizer

subtlizer

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 23, 2020
Don’t have shock collars and I don’t buy things for dares if they outta my price range if you like you can edit it just let me know
Hmm.... let's see,
As you are known as a big tits queen, how about you tie your tits tight and have them smashed between a door or window.
I know it's hard and can cause damage but i guess it wont gonna be enough for you considering how daring you are.

As for how many times, make a new post (or use comment here both works) stating that you are gonna do this task, number will be 10 times of number of likes you get on that post. Say 50 likes so number is 500.

Sharing after effects are upto you.

Featured Threads

New Personals