Motivate me to study by punishments

Coffeejellyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2023
I have a big exam in a month but all i think about pleasuring myself instead of studying. Please motivate me to study by punishments and make studying more fun!
(Since I’m not living alone and it should be quiet)

Like: clit and tit torture
Limits: anal, piss, shit, blood, needles, permanent damage

LittleKitten189

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 2, 2022
Make a list of things you need to do (what chapters to read, what questions to answer etc.) then break them for 15min chunks.

Set the timer for 15min and put the clothes pins on your nipples. Now attempt to do one of the 15min chunks you planned earlier. After 15min take the pins off. If you succeeded to meet the goal you can edge yourself for 5min but don't cum yet. If you didn't succeed put the pin on the clit and hit your nipples with a ruler for 5min.
Then put the pins back on on go back to studying and so on.
If you manage to meet your goal 4 times in a row you get to cum.

Coffeejellyy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2023
Make a list of things you need to do (what chapters to read, what questions to answer etc.) then break them for 15min chunks.

Set the timer for 15min and put the clothes pins on your nipples. Now attempt to do one of the 15min chunks you planned earlier. After 15min take the pins off. If you succeeded to meet the goal you can edge yourself for 5min but don't cum yet. If you didn't succeed put the pin on the clit and hit your nipples with a ruler for 5min.
Then put the pins back on on go back to studying and so on.
If you manage to meet your goal 4 times in a row you get to cum.
Thank you so much, I’ll tryy!

• Love
Reactions: LittleKitten189

Featured Threads

New Personals