Moved: 23M Dom looking for F sub who wants to help each other grow.

Justintime12354

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2017
As the title says, I'm looking for only F subs who are willing to work with a somewhat newer dom.

I've been working to get as much experience as I can being a legitimate online dom. I'm interested in a relationship where the sub grows to love their Master. A relationship where the sub can satisfy their sexual needs, but has to earn their pleasure.

Most of all, I want to work with someone with the mutual goal of bettering ourselves in our respective roles, because honestly I'm not too experienced yet.

My favorite aspect of BDSM is the dehumanization. I love it when my subs thank me for treating them like garbage, and like the idea of breaking someone down to where they think they're simply property. My property. I'd like to expand on that, so if that's what you're into, we'll get along great!

While this is what I'd like the focus of the relationship to be, I'm of course willing to incorporate your desires into the game as well. One of my goals is to seamlessly plug my slave's pleasure into my ownership, and build up enough of a relationship with a sub so that eventually we never have to break character. That may be far fetched, but I think I could make it work if I had a sub willing to work towards the same goal.

That kind of turned into a wall of text, so hopefully you got this far. If you're looking for something that can stem into a long-term deal, and are interested in working towards a relationship like I just described, send me a PM, or preferably kik me at Justintime12354. I'd love to hear from you!

Featured Threads

New Personals