Msn messenger

willyable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Aug 1, 2008
Has anyone here had issues with Msn messenger? it seems like here for the past few months Msn has been acting crazy funny for some reason. It's like most of my messeges don't go through and I don't get them either. Could it be my computer or my internet connection or something?

SubMissChievous

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2008
Canada
I've had similar problems with it ever since I installed on my comp last year. My messages go through but the thing is just too damn slow in comparison with yahoo & it is also very hard for me to scroll back to read previous messages. Of course, it's not impossible that your computer or connection would be the cause of it but as far as I can tell from here yeah I've had similar problems... (msn is made of poo anyway :p )

Do you have similar problems with other IMs? If so then I would think the chances are higher that it would be a comp or connection problem then...

shinningstar

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
May 8, 2008
So far, I have not encountered any problem in my MSN messenger. I like it everytime I turn it on. A big penis is my display image. It's cool.

tempered_sugar

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 6, 2008
You can use something like Pidgin which you can access a load of messangers at the same time from. Works really well. It doesn't have cam and such but just for chatting i like it.

yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
MSN Messenger

Has anyone here had issues with Msn messenger? it seems like here for the past few months Msn has been acting crazy funny for some reason. It's like most of my messeges don't go through and I don't get them either. Could it be my computer or my internet connection or something?

I always have trouble with MSN messenger to but it started when I got My Windows Vista computer.

kero

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 2, 2008
essex sothend on sea
i have had msn for a long time i have not sent a messege before and it neaver got to who i sent it to i admit sometimes it may log me out ramdomly or refuse to log me in but thats not offen and it is free so i dont expect too much off it the voice on it thow is not seem less thow on things like Seconed life i get away with 80% of the time hear tham really well i do have yahoo but i have not used the voice on that so i can say how good or not it is but atlest with msn you dont have a lot of windows open at ones like with yahoo im not saying one is bad it is just other ways of doing things but for me MSN is good i just use my cam most the time i dont voice that much anyway

Featured Threads

New Personals