• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Sorry guys for the girls only
Prep: bottle water for later to drink, you become dehydrated
(read thru first)

Ok girls, this is how it's done. Part of the dare is to video the squirting or video your pussy afterwards and the puddle, and send it too me, here or at my kik slaveMasterNY

Warm up, smack your inner thighs until they sting, and then rub it in.

Now to start for the girls who don't know how to squirt, your going to take your middle finger, and ring finger and slide it in, and feel upwards towards the clit, and feel for a different in texture, it describe to feel like bubble gum, that's your g spot. Now what I want you to do is rub it hard and fast, when you feel like your going to climax, stop and count to 10 masters, and resume rubbing your g spot. Once you feel like your about to cum with the other hand pinch your clit, HARD, very Hard, and keep on rubbing. The harder you pinch, the more orgasms you will have. You will start squirting, but keep on rubbing until you have at least 4 squirts, then list down below how many orgasms you had, and how many squirts.

For the Masochist, if you want to take it to the next level, use vise grip pliers, to pinch your clit, and just wrap some cloth tape around the teeth so you don't scratch yourself. Just make sure there clean.

For the Masochist Lite girls. Try using nipple clover clamps to pinch your clit, while rubbing.

Don't forget my videos, If I have a good responds, I'll share other secrets to put smiles on your faces.

Featured Threads

New Personals