My bad I got Scammed

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
View attachment 95033
I'm Mistress Jessica by name, 35 years old, I'm looking for a good, honest, truthful, obedient and understanding slave to own and collar 24/7 in the Bdsm lifestyle again you can text me on Hangout : [email protected]
Kik: jessica081319

That what you going to post now my Slave
Wait wait wait, do I understand you rigth now?
You are advertising for the scam account that got banned on KinkTalk?
I hope you are not paying that "mistress" any money or giving exposeable info that would be used to blackmail you into paying money.

And if you dont believe me, just have a look at the grammar in the non copy pasted parts like: "That what you going to post now my Slave" that's some Indian dude that's catfishing you...

Cheers.

Reactions: subdream

Aligrey2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2022
I asked her to write I am not a scam on paper and take a pic with it, with her face in the pic.

Aligrey2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2022
and I don't give money to anyone or info I trust you because you are in the game a lot longer then me
Wait wait wait, do I understand you rigth now?
You are advertising for the scam account that got banned on KinkTalk?
I hope you are not paying that "mistress" any money or giving exposeable info that would be used to blackmail you into paying money.

And if you dont believe me, just have a look at the grammar in the non copy pasted parts like: "That what you going to post now my Slave" that's some Indian dude that's catfishing you...

Cheers.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
I asked her to write I am not a scam on paper and take a pic with it, with her face in the pic.
That's reasonable.
My personal feeling is 95% scam, be carefull and have a closer look.
Should she actualy send proof, you can send me that pic in a private conversation and I'll give you my opinion on whenever or not it's photoshoped.

Reactions: subdream

Aligrey2

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2022
Thanks I will do that
That's reasonable.
My personal feeling is 95% scam, be carefull and have a closer look.
Should she actualy send proof, you can send me that pic in a private conversation and I'll give you my opinion on whenever or not it's photoshoped.

Featured Threads

New Personals