yvonnewilcox

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2008
New York, NY
www.2hot4airwaves.com
I was molested by one of my brother’s girlfriends when I was 7 years old and she was 14 years old. She would come to the house to see my brother but when he left the room she would touch me between my legs. She would tell me that this is what big girls do to each other when men at not around. I remember thinking if this was something that my mother did with her friends. One day my brother was not home and my mother was sleep and my brother’s girlfriend came over with a puppy, she asks me to come in the backyard to play with the puppy. When I came outside she took me in the backyard and asked me to sit on steps and she raised up my dress and put her hands in my panties. I asked her to stop because her nails were scratching me and it was hurting really bad. She got so mad that she did it even faster and I felt like the cuts were getting deeper as they felt like it was burning. After she was finished I went into the house and told my mother what happened and she looked at it and seen that I was bruised. My mother asked me who did this to me and I said, “Gina.” My mother knew who Gina was and then she said come on we going to talk to Gina’s mother. When we got to Gina’s house a lady that I never seen before answered the door, this lady looked like a man with breasts. At that time we did not know that was Gina’s mother’s lesbian lover and that is why she was touching me, because this lady was touching her when her mother went to work. The lady said that Gina’s mother was not home and if there were something she could help us with, my mother said, “No, just have Gina’s mother come to my house to speak with me regarding a private matter.”

When Gina’s mother got off from work she came over with Gina and we all sat down at the dining room table and talked about this issue. My mother started the conversation by saying what I told her about how I got the scratches on my private parts. Gina’s mother was not surprised that Gina was touching me because she said Gina walked in the bedroom where her and her girlfriend were performing lesbian sexual acts. Gina then said, Mom, she been touching me and making me get into bed with her and kiss on her breast and between her legs.” Gina’s mother apologized for the problems this has caused and shook my mother’s hand as she walked out. The next day the police came to arrest Gina’s mother’s friend, apparently after they left us they went to file charges against the lesbian lover.

I had another issue with one of my brother’s friends this time it was a boy. This was very strange to me because at the time I was 8 years old and just learning that some people cannot be trusted. My brother’s friend was named Homer and he had only one arm. He lost his arm on his way from school by sticking it out of the school bus window while a big truck was passing by and it detached his arm immediately upon impact. I felt sorry for him and would help him pick up pecans that fell from our pecan tree. By the time I turned 8 years old, my breasts was starting to grow so I was getting a lot of attention from older boys and men. I guess he was no different, I do not know why I thought having one arm would make him a nice person. One day we were picking up pecans like we usually do and he said he had something special to show me. I asked him what was it and he said it was a snake he had that was living in his pants. He unbuttoned his pants and showed me his penis it was small at first but then it got really big and one skin rolled back and it was shiny I got scared and ran in the house to tell my mother what had happened and she ran outside with my brother’s baseball bat and when he saw my mother the snake in his pants got small again.

My mother asked him to leave and never come back to our house. When my mother and I got back in the house she explained to me what had happened out there and to let me know that I did nothing wrong but I have to be careful because I could have been hurt in my vagina worse than the pain I felt when my brother’s friend Gina was touching me.

Featured Threads

New Personals