My evolution has been a whirlwind... hi Admin...

yagirl-vox

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 4, 2022
Merry Christmas and all that jazz. I'm popping in to say heyyy!

I posted here a few months ago and was saved by an admin. Not for his own selfish purposes, but to protect me in the long run. I came here after I realised I can't handle vanilla sexual and romantic relationships anymore, I was embracing the chaos. Little doe eyes sub walking into the community begging to be taught, it was a recipe for disaster. Admin showed me this.

I had played on tinder, I had played on seeking. I'd made money and had a few stories to tell. My conversations were heated, a safe space. I wanted to learn about myself and there wasn't much that could turn me off a conversation. I've spoken to over 1500 men online in the last 6 months. I now write erotica and share parts of my sex life (and life) on Reddit. I love helping random men cum. I also love fucking strangers. CNC and power exchange are my bread and butter. I'm coining the term plaype (fuck you, urban dictionary). I'm a toy, a rapeslut who is begging for multiple cocks, an exhibitionistic and attention seeking brat. Someone needs to own me and encourage me to fuck half the country because I am keeeeeeeeeen but things get in the way.

I'm enjoying the journey so far and I'm looking forward to seeing where it will take me! 💓

r/voxxx for anyone curious. I doubt I'll hang around except to say hi to Admin quickly.

Reactions: Nnj-slave

Featured Threads

New Personals