My humiliation and punishments

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
I am already close to having an untrained bladder that will have me in diapers 24/7.
I have been punished for leaking in my diaper and wetting my bed several times by being made to wear diapers during the day, including to work. Talk about humiliating, being the one in charge at my office while wearing a diaper.
Because I had a grammar error in my last post, I leaked earlier in my diaper, I missed my pee time (which is what caused me to leak) and I wet my bed through my diaper, I am being punished. I had to write "baby bladder, i pee myself, baby piggy" on my stomach. Then i had to sit in the tub, put icy hot on my nipples and without wiping it off, edge 15 times. I also originally had to twist my nipples 10 times and spank my pussy 15 times but I peed myself while edging so I had to increase the spanks to 30. I had to finish emptying my bladder in the tub and sit in it while I write this. Being out with friends trying really hard not to pee my diaper is extremely humiliating but is what I deserve.
I feel so embarrassed and disgusting right now sitting in my tub in my piss with these humiliating but true words written on my stomach. The icy hot still has a bit of a burn. The humiliation of all this makes me horny and keeps my pussy wet and aching since I've had to edge alot lately and I don't know when I'll be allowed the privilege to cum.

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Sounds like a lot of "fun" for you. Awesome.
Yeah, "fun"....Its embarrassing but is keeping me constantly aroused. I was informed last night however that the more I ask to cum, the more edges I will have to do and the longer it will be before I will be allowed an orgasm (and I dont even know when/if I'll be allowed now so I'm done asking/begging.) I also have to wait an hour after I wake up to pee. I woke up dry but with a very strong urge to pee this morning. I tried laying still for the hour but it didn't work. I pissed my diaper and now am laying in it for 10 more minutes until I can change. Thank you for replying. That is why I was made to post, he wants his baby piggy humiliated.

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
I am to post any punishments and humiliations to this thread for everyone to see so that I am even more shamed. I am to pee every hour on the hour, if I miss it, I have to wait and hope i dont pee myself. This is to shrink my bladder and it is working. I feel like I am bursting by the time I am allowed to pee and I finally release my bladder and only a little bit of pee comes out. I am going to be so humiliated when I no longer am able to keep from peeing and am totally dependent on diapers.

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
This is happening faster than i thought. Originally i was peeing every hour because i was told to. Now i still have to pee every hour but i am now squirming before the hour most of the time. I have not beeen allowed to cum in a week. Tuesday, Jan. 28 was my last orgasm. I am constantly wet but was told that staying in a constant state of arousal will help me stay obedient. Unfortunately, that is true.

Last edited:
Reactions: LostPervert

WallyB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
Write "Diaper Baby" on a diaper you wear to work one day. If they have patterns on them you should put it on a sticky label so it is obvious

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Write "Diaper Baby" on a diaper you wear to work one day. If they have patterns on them you should put it on a sticky label so it is obvious
I will do this Sir😳 thank you

pandora50000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 3, 2011
my home
I am to post any punishments and humiliations to this thread for everyone to see so that I am even more shamed. I am to pee every hour on the hour, if I miss it, I have to wait and hope i dont pee myself. This is to shrink my bladder and it is working. I feel like I am bursting by the time I am allowed to pee and I finally release my bladder and only a little bit of pee comes out. I am going to be so humiliated when I no longer am able to keep from peeing and am totally dependent on diapers.
In addition to this I suggest you make a habit (at home) of releasing your bladder whenever you hear your phone vibrate or ring. You should release a bit of pee within 3 seconds of hearing the sound/vibration...

Reactions: DiscoveryofSelf

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
In addition to this I suggest you make a habit (at home) of releasing your bladder whenever you hear your phone vibrate or ring. You should release a bit of pee within 3 seconds of hearing the sound/vibration...
I shared this with my master Sir😳 this would ensure i wouled be diapered. Right now, unless i am told to, i haven't been diapering at home. I'm trying to wait until my pee times and just not wet myself. This would keep me diapered and really help untrain my bladder if this is added to my rules. Thank you Sir.
I don't think I'm going to make my next pee time. I have 25 minutes and I've leaked twice. I should have worn a diaper😳

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
This was approved. I am putting a diaper on now😳 thank you Sir for helping to add to my humiliation. This is why i was made to create this post.

Reactions: pandora50000

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
This was approved. I am putting a diaper on now😳 thank you Sir for helping to add to my humiliation. This is why i was made to create this post.
I've already soaked one diaper. Had to wait a bit and now have a new diaper on that is already wet. My master is enjoying this and i am very humiliated.

Reactions: DiscoveryofSelf

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
I am to wear a diaper at all times now. I'm so humiliated. I woke up once in the middle of the night as i was peeing my diaper. I'm not allowed to change at this point so i go back to sleep. I ended up wetting again but didn't realize it till i woke up later to my alarm and my diaper was really soaked. I am so humiliated.

pandora50000

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 3, 2011
my home
You should be grateful that you are allowed to wear a diaper, because it prevents you from dripping the whole day and night all over the place. It furthermore reminds you permanently of your near-incontinent state...

What type of diapers are you wearing btw? And where do you buy them?

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
You should be grateful that you are allowed to wear a diaper, because it prevents you from dripping the whole day and night all over the place. It furthermore reminds you permanently of your near-incontinent state...

What type of diapers are you wearing btw? And where do you buy them?
You're right Sir, I should be grateful to be allowed diapers. I am currently wearing "always discreet" and i get them from Amazon.

WallyB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
Those diapers are good but too discrete for home now i think. You should order some proper diapers from amazon for home use now

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
Those diapers are good but too discrete for home now i think. You should order some proper diapers from amazon for home use now
That embarrasses me to even think about but i will look into it Sir. Thank you

Reactions: pandora50000

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
He agreed with you Sir😳 i had to give him 4 choices of diapers, and diaper booster pads. He chose tena ultra diapers and tranquility super booster pads. I also had to buy a 2 pk butterfly plastic pants. I am very humiliated about this. I soaked my discreet diaper this morning which leaked and i soaked my bed. Unfortunately, the plastic sheet wasn't on properly and so my mattress also had a pretty big spot. I was made to rub myself through my bulky wet diaper which made me more frustrated. I am now on a no touch (including wiping). I am so frustrated and embarrassed right now and the work day just began.

Attachments

• 20200210_063039.jpg
    20200210_063039.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20200210-065248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200210-065248_Chrome.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20200210-073102_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200210-073102_Chrome.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 18

WallyB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
I love the plastic pants. They will look adorable. Make sure you wear them with a short t-shirt...

Jlynn_79

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Dec 30, 2018
I love the plastic pants. They will look adorable. Make sure you wear them with a short t-shirt...
I am embarrassed just thinking about it. The booster pads are really thick, the diapers are really thick and the plastic pants. I feel so humiliated and they aren't even here yet.

WallyB

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 6, 2018
Y
I am embarrassed just thinking about it. The booster pads are really thick, the diapers are really thick and the plastic pants. I feel so humiliated and they aren't even here yet.
Your going to look so cute waddling about

Reactions: Jlynn_79

Featured Threads

New Personals