My Life as a Pet #3 : My first Anal Play

Randomo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
The little pet had never played with sex toys before so when it finally decided to get one, it was very excited. First the little pet got a tail plug for it's self so it looked me presentable to Mommy, next it bought a plug which could be controlled by Mommy any where she was!

After a few days of waiting the pet finally received both packages in one day. It tried on the tail for Mommy first so she could see it's new fluffy tail. When the little pet began to insert the tail though it went to fast and half was felt a sharp pain! It thought it could put the tail in quickly but soon realized it was way to tight. So the little pet asked Mommy for some time and she warmly told the little pet to take it's time and not to rush or worry. The little pet went again and slowly pushed in the tail. After some time and patience it was in! The little pet finally had it's fluffy tail it's always wanted.

Mommy liked the pets new tail, but unfortunately the little pet had to run to do Errands and Mommy was busy by the time it came back. So the Bluetooth Plug had to wait till tomorrow. The Little Pet was excited but little did it know that it was going to experience a lot of new things at once.

Featured Threads

New Personals