My outfit for gardening this afternoon

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Somehow we've managed to get a second weekend to ourselves so I'm doing the planting that I didn't get to do last week.

The old guy who lives next door is out mowing his lawn too and can see over the fence.

Dr Optokon mentioned in one of his dare posts how when you're doing something kinky, you become convinced that everyone around you can tell. We'll see if he notices my little secret...

Last edited:

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Well, that sure was uncomfortable. Manual labor, whilst plugged, keep having to pull the skirt down... Our neighbour kept finding things to talk to me about for sure, I'm sure he realises I shouldn't have been sweating half as much as I was...

My husband loved the show and made excuses about having to work on his dad's pick up truck so I ended up having to mow the lawn myself. He's still not replaced the strimmer after his dad broke it either, so I had to manually trim the edges with a large pair of shears. MORE bending over!

suslow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 11, 2019
I don’t suppose you have any amusing pictures to share of the experience! Sounds like you had fun!

Featured Threads

New Personals