My Shopping Adventure...

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
I have been todl I must write a blog about my recent adventure with my Mastress.

Earlier this week my mastress and I had set a date and I was told that in the morning I was to shave my crotch and put on my cock cage and lock it. (my mastress has the only keys to allow me to release the lock) Then I was to wear jeans, a shirt, socks and shoes....if you understand that meant no underwear. Then I was to proceed downtown and pick up my mastress. Which I did. When mastress was comfortably seated in my car my mastress asked me to prove I was locked, so I had to unzip and show her that I followed my instructions exactly. Mastress was pleased and started to laugh. She then instructed me to drive to a "love shop" nearby. When we arrived I was told to follow my mastress into the store and to do exactly as I was told if I wanted to be unlocked that day. I wanted to be unlocked soon, so I followed my mastress into the store. As soon as we entered my mastress walked straight up to the sales clerk and proceeded to tell her that I was her slave and that I was locked in a cock cage and that I was not wearing any underwear and that the clerk was to pick out the most feminine sissy panties for me to wear. The clerk looked at me and smiled.....
Oh, if you think that was it....that was just the beginning...I was embarrassed and was told to go put on these pink panties that the clerk had choosen. I was then to open the curtain so my mastress could take a picture and if the clerk happened to walk by....then she would get to see too. After the picture taking (the clerk didn't see yet) I was told to get dressed and step back into the store and my ordeal was far from over. When I entered back into the store area I was surprised to see that my mastress was now talking with two female sales clerks and they were laughing and enjoying my humiliations as a group. I was then instructed by my mastress to go into the change room and to strip naked. I bowed my head and headed back to the change room.

Thats when it got really bad....my mastress brough over a bring pink teddy (crotchless and with the breasts cut out) and I was told to put it on...I of course did and my mastress proceeded to open the curtain and take a picture. Then she brought in a bikini which apparently was a request from someone on this site and I had to pose. All these pictures are posted in the album for your enjoyment and laughter. Do you think thats it? Oh no, then I heard the clerk laughing and I was told to put on the pink teddy and to let them now when I was ready....I removed the humiliating bikini and put the teddy back on. The curtain was pulled open and my mastress handed me a pink anal invader (in the album) I was told to hold it up and she took a picture again with the curtain pulled wide open...She then handed me a tiny package of lube and told me to turn around and to stick it in my ass. I added some lube and proceeded to insert it in me. Of course she took another picture....remember all this is in a change room in a store with the curtain open... Although I never saw the sales clerks looking I heard laughter everytime I was changing? I was then told to get dressed over the teddy and to come out. At some point I was wearing a pink sissy collar and a picture was taken as well. I exited the change room and was told to go and pay for all the items which I had worn and used. I could hardly look at the clerks as they were laughing at me and really enjoying my humiliation. After paying the bill I was told to thank the clerks for helping which I did and then followed my mastress out to my car. Once safely in the car my mastress proceeded to tell me that after every picture she took she showed the clerks what I had done or was wearing in the change room.

My mastress then had me drive to an open parking lot where she had me strip down to the teddy...she then unlocked my cock cage. Next she told me to take off the teddy and to wank off into a coffeee cup all while she watched and laughed.

I then thanked my mastress for her time and drove her back to where I had picked her up...

I can't wait to see what she has in store for me next time...

angsslave

Graafmans17

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 29, 2010
I got rock hard from reading your blog entrie! I can only dream that such a thing once happens to me :(

luke_sky

Not so kinky
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 13, 2013
Oh, yes please. This would be crushingly humiliating and wonderful.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
This is by no means one of the top articles here! Your domme is clearly a great personality with a nice sense of domination and humour!

Featured Threads

New Personals