My slave needs a new mistress

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
Today we have on offer an 18 year old male slave from the Netherlands who speaks both Dutch and English. Due to personal issues (mine) I am no longer able to own him. So to this end I am hoping to find a new mistress for him (he will be fully yours).

Unfortunately or fortunately depending on how you look at it the slave does not currently have that much experience, as he has previously only had a few short term mistresses and I have only owned him for about a month. So he is pretty much a blank canvas so to speak.

The slave main likes are anal, pegging, humiliation, control and degrading. At the moment he is currently exploring his likes

The slave like all good slaves has some limits these are mainly no extreme pain, pet play, scat, fully public, permanent damage.

The slave wants to be a slave because I like being owned by a woman, I recently found out that this is my role, because I get satisfaction from this.

The slave currently only has two buttplug and a dildo but like all good slaves is open to increase his collection.

The slave has so far proven to be an extremely good boy, he is attentive, willing to learn and follows orders well.

The slave is 6ft 3 and weighs in at 140lbs, he is also currently single and is a virgin.

If you are interested in owning this slave then add him on kik gekkegerrit2307 or reply to me to discuss this more.

Featured Threads

New Personals