Naked Outdoors.

angsslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 22, 2011
Canada
Lets start that my Mastress sent me a chore this morning. We have not played in a long time as my Mastress has been vey busy and not available.

So, when I received a message this morning I was excited that it was her. The message was clear that her chore had to be done today and I had to post a blog here on KT. If I followed through then there would be more play time in the near future.

The message was: "Slave, this morning you are to go to your stash of clothes that I have left for you and you are to find your pink thong panties and black fishnet stockings. Put them on under your regular clothes and go to work. When you arrive at work, find a quiet spot and drop your pants and take a picture showing your panties and fishnets. Now, I want you to make time today and go to the Usual Park - Golden Ears- and drive up to Mike Lake. Park at the far end of the parking lot. Leave your car unlocked and go for a walk up the trail all the way to the Boundary Line. Once there you are to hide your car key. (somewhere that you will find it later) Leave your key and go back to the car. Now that you are at the car, and I know it was at least a kilometer to where you left your key. STRIP! That's right, take off all your clothes and put them in the back of your car. Now, at this point it will be difficult for you but I want you to LOCK your car! You are now naked in a public park. The only way you can leave or get dressed is to go back to where you left the key (Butt Naked) and return. I'm sure you are hoping that you don't run into anyone. I was going to post on Craigslist that you are doing this so that maybe you could be caught... or better yet, what if someone took the key.... And only gave it back to you if you did something for them. Hahahaaha. That will make your mind wander. After I read about it on KT I may send you more chores. Don't forget that I expect various pictures as proof that you actually did this. I wish I had a witness to see it, but for today pictures as proof will be sufficient."

Well, I have done this chore and it was very difficult for me to actually strip naked and lock my clothes in the car. Once I had closed the door I knew there was no turning back. That was the hardest part. However, I did do it and I'm pretty sure that no one saw me. It was a long walk to the key and back. But I did it. AND I tried my best to take pictures as proof.

I await further instructions.

Mastress Ang

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Sep 1, 2011
Good job slave. I will think about something to make you do and send you further instructions. And I have to see the pictures to make sure you actually did it. Hahahahaha... next time you may have an audience.

subindy

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2011
I really liked this. I wish someone would have me do such things. Good Job. i think...

Featured Threads

New Personals