Naughty School Girl

QueenSlut

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
I take some courses online through my college for elective credits and have recently been slacking. I've been spending way too much time on gD and KT.

It's hard to explain the format of these classes, so I'll give it my best shot.

It gives you a marker at the top of your screen explaining how far along you are in a class (0.05% - 100%) as well as your grade (0.00% - 115%). If you are red, you are behind/failing, if it's yellow you're not failing but not passing either, if it's green you are ahead/passing.

Currently 3 of my classes are yellow and one is light green (not caught up, but passing).

• C1 - 73.9% completed - yellow - should be at 80-90%.
  • C2 - 45.4% completed - yellow - should be at 80-90%.
  • C3 - 62% completed - yellow - should be at 75-80%.
  • C4 - 58.2% completed - light green - should be at 65%.

So in short.... I am looking for punishment for every day that I have to get caught up in these classes and maybe even some rules (ie. must complete 10% of your class per day and must have something in my ass until it's complete).

I wouldn't mind bladder control dares, corner time, spanking, etc. just no denial/edging dares.

maerwhip

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 2, 2015
rule 1 you don't have to change your panties until C2 is on light green

rule 2 Every time you will do exercise or studiting for clas C1 and C3 you have to do with a plug in your ass Insted for the class C2 and C4 you have to do it on all four.

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
An effective one I have used many times is to get a shallow baking and cover it with pasta shells or bow ties. Place the tray on your study chair and sit your bare ass on the tray so the pasta digs into your ass cheeks.
Use this little incentive until all your streams are in the green.

MasterMichaelNY

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 19, 2015
New York
Get the plastic chair mat from under your desk turn it over spikes up, and sit on the spikes, until you have everything in green. The pain will keep you focus and motivate to get to the green.

Now if you don't have a mat, go borrower one. Or if your can't do the one above, with the pasta and pan.

Featured Threads

New Personals