Near Windsor: F/Switch/19 seeks M/Dom/18-20 in area ~ Seeking offline Master!

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Switch
Region
United States (West of the Rockies)

boom_boom_candy13

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 9, 2009
19 year old switch female seeking a 18-20 year old dominant male

Hello! PLEASE READ ALL OF IT!

As some of you may know my name is Candace, though many call me Candy! (Yes, I am VERY sweet ^_^). Currently, again, I am in search of a Master/Mistress. Now, I know the site is flooded with many in search of said person, but, in my hopes of finding them, I shall post this again. This ad, however, WILL be my last.

As some may wish to know, I started in this scene not knowing what I was doing. I found the power my Master had over me to be oddly erotic and intoxicating, and though we were online and friends at the time, i began to give him more and more power. I found that, through tasks and other such things, I found my inner happiness began to blossom, and found my calling. Service slave ^_^

Now, what is a service slave? A slave where tasks, chores, sexual missions and the like are her real turn on. I don't find much appeal in pain, though some is very much welcomed. (I will go more into the in my LIKES section)

Continuing with the story...I found the being under a Master/Mistress' thumb was something I very much enjoyed. I have had a few online Masters, and one RL Master. I adored all of them for their differences and likes, and was loyal to each one until the time came to end it.

A bit about me:
I live in Sunny Nor Cal, have brown hair, brown eyes, and am plus size. I work, so the purchase of toys in the future WILL be available. I do no have a webcam, but have picture capabilities when the time comes to that.

Anal, a bit of humiliation, moderate pain (Pussy slaps, rump slaps, hard rump slaps when punished, etc), dirty name calling, chats on the phone, IM and through text (Though phone and text will be much later on), nipple clamps and pain, being told what to wear, eat, how to dress.

Dislikes: Holding things in my bum for long, things to do with feet.

Hard limits:Food in my lower regions, very public, illegal, permanent marks, blood, scat, urine, animals, family, friends, and above all, NOTHING WILL CROSS THE LINE INTO MY WORK PLACE. That means no rules or anything will go into work. When I step through that door, I will not have anything in on near or around me to do with bdsm. I like to keep my workplace respectfully separate.

Now, what exactly I am looking for:

A Master/Mistress who knows how to keep a slave in place. One who is both caring and strict when the need calls.
Oh, and though it says male, I am also accepting woman from ages 18-30. ^_^

Now, understand I AM looking for a RL Master/Mistress. I would like them close, near my town or within driving distance, or capable of visiting eventually and making it long term if far away.

I know this is quite a lot, and I know I must have left things out, but I write this because in the lifestyle, one can never be too clear about things. To me, this is a relationship, built on trust and honesty, and the adoration of Domination and submission.

I hope that this interests those who I find capable. I would love to accept PMs on here, as well as emails to my Yahoo account. Don't be shy! Ask questions, laugh joke.

Above all, know this. I am a happy, go lucky, giggling, joking, and spontaneous girl. I hope my Master/Mistress can be the as me and enjoy how I am. I look forward to hearing from you!

xoxo Candy!

Yahoo email: [email protected]
Hotmail: [email protected]

• Kinks:
Anal, a bit of humiliation, moderate pain (Pussy slaps, rump slaps, hard rump slaps when punished, etc), dirty name calling, chats on the phone, IM and through text (Though phone and text will be much later on), nipple clamps and pain, being told what to wear, eat, how to dress.

• Experience:
I have written everything needed in the space above. I repeated my likes and limits in the sections provided ^_^

• Limits:
Food in my lower regions, very public, illegal, permanent marks, blood, scat, urine, animals, family, friends, and above all, NOTHING WILL CROSS THE LINE INTO MY WORK PLACE. That means no rules or anything will go into work. When I step through that door, I will not have anything in on near or around me to do with bdsm. I like to keep my workplace respectfully separate.

Attachments

• blue corset.jpg
    blue corset.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 31
  • Cute!.jpeg
    Cute!.jpeg
    22 KB · Views: 29

CollaredBlondie

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Sep 14, 2009
Great ad pretty lady! I wish you the best of luck in your search!

(I would've said this on getDare but someone congratulated you on your ad first and I don't like to repeat too much.)

ronald23

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 30, 2010
Master Ronald here

Congrats in ur add
i might even be what u seek my dear Only the distance might be a prob

electro

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 6, 2008
Let me add that she is *really* very sweet! The one who will be her master will definitely not regret!