deni_k

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 14, 2023
Hey,
I am currently on huge need of master. Blonde, tall with love for toys. :)

Online. Can I serve you?

Reactions: MasterDingo52

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
You will get like 30 Requests for someone to be you "master" do yourself a favor and sort out obvious redflags.
Unfriendly People, Demanding People, people who seem not to care about you. I sugest you read this article to help filter: http://www.kinkabuse.com/healthy-bdsm/acid-tests-for-true-dominants/

Also write about yourself, what you invision, what you like and what not. Your limits are not to be decidet by your Dom.

Feel free to write me with any Questions ^^
Cheers

Edit: oh and look at peoples Profiles, see what else they have been posting to get a general feel for them.

Last edited:

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
A bit more information would be helpful

What kind of master are you looking for, what are you offering as slave?

MasterDingo52

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 13, 2023
Hey,
I am currently on huge need of master. Blonde, tall with love for toys. :)

Online. Can I serve you?
Hello there deni_k

I like your strong craving to be owned by a Master who can give you a chance of serving him regularly.

Can you contact Me in private at my gmail inbox ??

[email protected]

Have a great day

Master Dingo

dr.doc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 19, 2023
You will get like 30 Requests for someone to be you "master" do yourself a favor and sort out obvious redflags.
Unfriendly People, Demanding People, people who seem not to care about you. I sugest you read this article to help filter: http://www.kinkabuse.com/healthy-bdsm/acid-tests-for-true-dominants/

Also write about yourself, what you invision, what you like and what not. Your limits are not to be decidet by your Dom.

Feel free to write me with any Questions ^^
Cheers

Edit: oh and look at peoples Profiles, see what else they have been posting to get a general feel for them.
Definitely agree with what you just said but it's also the other way round. A very new account posting for this, there might be chance that it's a fake.

So to all the Doms messaging her, do your own due diligence.

Have fun 😁

Featured Threads

New Personals