Need Advice Regarding Urethral Stretching

varanderex

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 24, 2015
Hey everyone!

I just purchased a prince's wand online to go with my recently stretched PA piercing. The piercing post is exactly the right size, but the overall circumference of the wand is too large to fit as-is. The opening at the meatus is wide enough to fit it, but it narrows slightly after that, and the wand won't fit without any force (which I know better than to apply).

So, I believe my best option is to stretch the urethra. I'd done a bit of sounding before I got my PA, but never with a sounding rod that was large enough to actually stretch the urethra at all.

Anyone with experience doing this know what my options are for stretching, and whether there are any that are particularly effective (or cost-effective, for that matter)? I would love some insider info before I go diving into something this sensitive. ;)

Domineer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Im not an expert on sounding but here are my 5 cents on the safety aspects.

The obvious answer would be to use sounding rods of different sizes and increase the size over time. I'm sure you already came to that conclusion.

There are two major things to consider:
- Risk of infection
- Risk of breaking the sounding rod

As for the infection risk, you should make sure the rod is sterile - not just "pretty clean". Urinary tract infections (UTIs), from poor sanitation or scratching the urethra are the main risks. UTIs can lead to bladder infections and kidney infections if not treated. Cranberry juice or pills can be taken to help prevent UTIs, but should NOT replace proper hygiene.

You should also make sure it's smooth so it doesn't cut (this is particular true when you start doing the actual stretching). Do not use numbing agents alongside the sounding. It's extremely important that you will actually feel if something isn't going as intended.

As for the breaking of the sounding rod, I would advice that you don't go for the cheap options. Use a steel rod - there is no way it will break inside you.
The other risk with the design is that it could accidentially slip in and become a blockade. If you use small rods, make sure they have a handle at the base so they don't accidentially slip in and dig deeper.

If you buy a professional sounding rod set, you get all the advantages.
They come in step-wise increasing sizes, are easy to clean, have a design that prevents them from slipping all the way in and they won't break.

There is a very detailed post on the topic here:

http://bdsmforbeginners.blogspot.dk/2010/07/part-24-urethral-sounding.html

Good luck

Featured Threads

New Personals