need help...new at this

lovekinky

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 7, 2013
hey!

I'm pretty new to cock torture. I love being tied up, humiliated and dominated. I know I love it and I know that I don't want my balls touched (not yet at least) and I know I do not want anything put into my urethra. so far, my girlfriend has flicked my dick :) , slapped it :) , scratched it with her sexy nails :) :) (we call it cutting my dick), and stepped on it with her gorgeously sexy high heels :) . I want more pain and more and more..any ideas?

Also, she sometimes likes her tits to be tortured...so far I can only think of doing "titty twisters" any ideas?

We have a safe word and we're both into it.

Phillall

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 3, 2013
Australia
Enjoy

Well it is very hard to just tie yr cock because yr balls r just hanging there. It is a great feeling to wrap a cord around yr shaft. May b play a game. Get her to wrap a cord around yr cock fairly tight get her to pinch yr head. Soft then harder. Next take off the rope and wrap it around her boob fairly firm. Now pinch or scratch her nipple and boob. Now take it off her boob now let her tie u harder and tighter. Now get her to flick hit pinch punch yr cock make sure it is harder than last time. Now go to her boobs then back to yr cock each time harder on each other. Make sure u both know each time is to b harder than the last. C how many times u can do before u both want to fuck each others brains out. Pls tell of yr results

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Snap

Use rubberband to snap your cock and her tits. Wrap band around boobs and cock (Twice around cock to make it tight) and snap each other. You can make some kind of challenge with this (who can endure more). :sado:
Let me know how it went, your likes/limits and maybe i come with more ideas for your.
Bonus points for pictures of tortured boobs!:D

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
You could also try out a wax shower on your cock or her tits. And if thats not good enought tie your cock or her tits and cover them in wax have fun and let me know if ya liked it

Featured Threads

New Personals